Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 02-11-2013, 04:12 PM   #121
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
On Sale at B&N Nook Store: $1.99

This Time Forever by Kathleen Eagle
(Contemporary Romance)

I only hope Amazon price matches but I couldn't past this up. I seldom ever buy a Nook book but I can't pass up one of my favorite author's when it's near $7.50 at Amazon. I love her books! She is a strong writer and a autobuy for me if in the right price range.

Her other book which I think was a freebie at Amazon is also on Sale for $1.99 at Amazon & Nook

Found another one! @ Kobo $1.99 You Never Can Tell
This is book Two of the Last good Man.

I have no clue why the publisher has set up this sale this way but it states on the author's page what store to find the book on sale. Odd.

Last edited by Blossom; 02-11-2013 at 07:44 PM.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 07:39 PM   #122
koland
Grand Sorcerer
koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle(all), nook, nookcolor, Sony, Kobo, epic, iphone, iPad, pc
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
On Sale at B&N Nook Store: $1.99

This Time Forever by Kathleen Eagle
(Contemporary Romance)
working link - http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/this...=9781611942392
koland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 07:44 PM   #123
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by koland View Post
This is what I get for posting on four hours of sleep. Thanks I fixed it.
Old 02-11-2013, 11:39 PM   #124
Tattncat
Bookworm
Tattncat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tattncat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tattncat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tattncat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tattncat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tattncat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tattncat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tattncat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tattncat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tattncat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tattncat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Tablet, Samsung Galaxy Tab3, Sony PRS700, Sony PRS505
Thanks for the Kathleen Eagle heads up. I would like to get all of her books past and present in eBook format.
Tattncat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 12:56 AM   #125
Blossom
Treasure Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tattncat View Post
Thanks for the Kathleen Eagle heads up. I would like to get all of her books past and present in eBook format.
Me too I can only hope she releases her earlier HQs. My favorite books of hers is The Night Remembers such a unique story with strong writing.

She left a message on my Facebook thanking me for Friending her. I have friended hundreds of Authors on Facebook. She is only one who has ever left a message on my wall.
Old 02-12-2013, 01:55 AM   #126
Britomart
Guru
Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybook Opus, PC
Secret Valentine by Katy Madison is also free at Kobo.
Britomart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 12:35 PM   #127
auntykatkat
Evangelist
auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook/Nook Color
Heads Up! Not free till tomorrow. . . While checking e-mail, I received one from author Nancy J. Cohen listing a free book from amazon for Valentine's Day. It will be free from the 13th - 17th. The title is Warrior Rogue

Book Description
Publication Date: December 27, 2012
She seems like everything he despises--until her beauty challenges his warrior's heart.

When fashion designer Jennifer Dyhr loses her lead actor for a video-game commercial, a replacement literally drops from the sky. Reluctant to let him leave, she hires him as a model for her studio. But when terrorists attack their flight home, Jen must awaken powers she didn't know she had to protect them both. Now will she be able to keep her heart safe from the sensual man beside her?

When space ops warrior Paz Hadar falls through a spatial rift onto Jen's set, he soon realizes she is essential to his mission. Not only must he protect her, his success depends upon her special powers. But as they struggle to stay one step ahead of the enemy, he discovers that fighting his attraction to Jen is as much a challenge as keeping them both alive.
auntykatkat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 12:41 PM   #128
Blossom
Treasure Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by auntykatkat View Post
Heads Up! Not free till tomorrow. . . While checking e-mail, I received one from author Nancy J. Cohen listing a free book from amazon for Valentine's Day. It will be free from the 13th - 17th. The title is Warrior Rogue
She is a published Cozy Mystery writer. She has a series called Bad Hair Day Mystery. It looks really good.
Old 02-12-2013, 01:19 PM   #129
booklover6
Grand Sorcerer
booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara, 2E, Libre, PW4, PW5, 2022 Kindle
space ops warrior? want!!! that's right up my alley.
booklover6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 11:51 PM   #130
worktolive
Guru
worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite, iPad
Once Burned by Jeaniene Frost $1.99 http://www.amazon.com/dp/B006SJLL82/

Last edited by dreams; 02-12-2013 at 11:57 PM. Reason: removed affiliate link - moderator
worktolive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 12:42 AM   #131
KalicoKat
KalicoKat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KalicoKat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KalicoKat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KalicoKat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KalicoKat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KalicoKat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KalicoKat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KalicoKat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KalicoKat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KalicoKat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KalicoKat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: ipad
[QUOTE=auntykatkat;2421385]Heads Up! Not free till tomorrow. . . While checking e-mail, I received one from author Nancy J. Cohen listing a free book from amazon for Valentine's Day. It will be free from the 13th - 17th. The title is Warrior RogueQUOTE]

Thanks for the heads up. I love her books. She also published several futuristics with Dorchester years ago as Nancy Cane.

I've been visiting here for a while and decided to join so I could say thanks.
KalicoKat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 12:51 AM   #132
Blossom
Treasure Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by KalicoKat View Post

Thanks for the heads up. I love her books. She also published several futuristics with Dorchester years ago as Nancy Cane.

I've been visiting here for a while and decided to join so I could say thanks.
Aww I love your AV. You're kitty looks like my Momme cat I grew up with and lost at 13 years.

It looks like she has her Nancy Cane Books on Kindle too!
Old 02-13-2013, 01:16 AM   #133
Blossom
Treasure Seeker

On Sale for $0.99 at Amazon and other places

Liz Carlyle's St. James Society series:
  1. One Touch of Scandal
  2. The Bride Wore Scarlet
  3. The Bride Wore Pearls

Note: These are also books 5-7 of the MacLachlan family series

Last edited by Blossom; 02-13-2013 at 01:22 AM.
Old 02-13-2013, 06:02 AM   #134
auntykatkat
Evangelist
auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook/Nook Color
Hey it's Free ParTay Time. WHOO!!

KalicoKat

Your Welcome. I did not know that. I read those books and will have to get them in ebook form. Thanks
auntykatkat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 09:36 AM   #135
apesmom
Wizard
apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Nova Air, Galaxy Note 10
10 new Kindle freebies from The Wild Rose Press
apesmom is offline   Reply With Quote