Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > News

Notices

Old 10-18-2007, 06:35 AM   #1
HappyMartin
Martin Kristiansen
HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle International Ipad 2
Lonely Planet Guides

http://shop.lonelyplanet.com/index.j...fil=lphp-index

The above link will take you to the lonely planet online store. On it there is a new offering from them allowing you to buy travel guides as pdf's but by the chapter.

One of the pushes for me with the iliad was to be able to take an entire bookshelf when traveling. I was a little disappointed to not find all the guide books available in ebook form so this is good news for me.

I love traveling and love this companies guides. They are asking for feedback and perhaps someone from this forum better qualified than I could respond. Lets encourage this in other words.
HappyMartin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2007, 07:06 AM   #2
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
That's excellent news - the "Lonely Planet" series of guidebooks are my personal favourites.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-23-2007, 06:49 AM   #3
andym
Groupie
andym has learned how to read e-booksandym has learned how to read e-booksandym has learned how to read e-booksandym has learned how to read e-booksandym has learned how to read e-booksandym has learned how to read e-booksandym has learned how to read e-books

They are good. I just wish they were reflowable pdfs or they had formtted them in a way that made them more small-screen friendly.
andym is offline   Reply With Quote