Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Formats > Workshop

Notices

Old 09-08-2007, 05:52 PM   #1
Kraebber
Kraebber began at the beginning.

Device: Sony Reader
Losing Bookmarks in Sony Reader?

I just transfered new books to my Sony Reader and discovered I lost the bookmarks I had made in a previous book. Don't understand why and would appreciate any help. Thanks.
Kraebber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2007, 06:05 PM   #2
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kraebber View Post
I just transfered new books to my Sony Reader and discovered I lost the bookmarks I had made in a previous book. Don't understand why and would appreciate any help. Thanks.
Sounds like you pulled the USB cable out before the software on your computer was done talking to the reader.
JSWolf is online now   Reply With Quote
Advert