Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Reading Recommendations

Notices

Old 03-18-2010, 01:04 PM   #1
Zipr
Zealot
Zipr began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS505
When do monthly discussions usually start?

This is my first time participating in the monthly book club. When do the discussion threads normally open? I finished The Devil in White City last week and now I'm afraid I'm going to forget some of the finer points worth discussing.
Zipr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2010, 01:23 PM   #2
Nakor
Addict
Nakor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nakor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nakor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nakor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nakor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nakor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nakor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nakor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nakor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nakor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nakor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Aluratek Libre
I don't know myself either, but why not jot down all the ideas you have to discuss? I learned long ago that if you want to hang onto an idea (in my case, usually an idea on what to write) it's best to write it down somewhere.
Nakor is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-18-2010, 01:27 PM   #3
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zipr View Post
This is my first time participating in the monthly book club. When do the discussion threads normally open? I finished The Devil in White City last week and now I'm afraid I'm going to forget some of the finer points worth discussing.
I'm going to start them up tomorrow. Usually the Sunday of the last full week of the month. Although I have been doing them a bit sooner than that for the reason you mention.

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote