Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 09-04-2006, 12:45 PM   #1
Alexander Turcic
Fully Converged
Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many to count here.
eReader Pro 25% discount through 09/30

Thanks to Dick Tracy for pointing out that you can purchase eReader Pro for $7.45 (that's a 25% discount to the normal price) until end of September. Unlike the free reader variant, the pro also allows you to use reference books, customize various display features, use auto scroll and the rapid serial visual presentation mode.

Link eReader Pro shop
Alexander Turcic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2006, 02:34 PM   #2
johnnaryry
Connoisseur
johnnaryry doesn't litterjohnnaryry doesn't litter

Device: 64GB Apple iPad 3 WiFi, 32GB Apple iPhone 4S
Thanks for the most excellent info! I managed to buy the Pro version for my iMac for just over $6, using a coupon code with a day left to expire. My wife and I have over 250 eReader books on our bookshelf, so this works out brilliantly for us...

Thanks Again!
--ryan
johnnaryry is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert