Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices

Notices

Old 11-04-2012, 12:43 AM   #1
bookmeal
Connoisseur
bookmeal once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.bookmeal once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.bookmeal once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.bookmeal once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.bookmeal once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.bookmeal once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.bookmeal once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.bookmeal once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.bookmeal once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.bookmeal once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.bookmeal once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.

Device: benQ
Sorry 4 Inconvenient / case change / less confuse to start a new thread / THANK YOU

To staff: please delete. Thank you.

################################################

apps to read txt and epub (with these functions)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

***i transfer some txt files / folders from my computer to my smartphone (android). But I cannot find them afterwards. My friend said may be I need some apps for that.

So I downloaded "Cool Reader"

And tried "Aldiko Book Reader" too, but found out it couldn't read txt files =.=
I opened the apps but still cannot find the files i transferred.

What can I do ??

Quote:

I just got my first smartphone, Samsung Galaxy S 4G.
I connected with my computer using cable. I moved some of my files (and a folder) of books to the SD card of the phone. (the ebooks are in .txt form)

I cannot access to that SD card unless I disconnect with computer.
So I disconnect them, but I cannot find the files (and the folder) in my phone.

Last edited by bookmeal; 11-05-2012 at 04:22 AM. Reason: Sorry 4 Inconvenient / case change / less confuse to start a new thread / THANK YOU
bookmeal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 01:51 AM   #2
Dopedangel
Wizard
Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boyue
Quote:
Originally Posted by bookmeal View Post
i transfer some txt files / folders from my computer to my smartphone (android). But I cannot find them afterwards. My friend said may be I need some apps for that.

So I downloaded "Cool Reader"

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...=search_result

And tried "Aldiko Book Reader" too, but found out it couldn't read txt files =.=

I opened the apps but still cannot find the files i transferred.

What can I do ??
Where did you send the files exactly with Coolreader is the only reader that reads txt files if I recall correctly. And you can browse the folder you put the txt files in to open them
Dopedangel is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-04-2012, 01:38 AM   #3
bookmeal
Connoisseur
bookmeal once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.bookmeal once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.bookmeal once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.bookmeal once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.bookmeal once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.bookmeal once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.bookmeal once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.bookmeal once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.bookmeal once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.bookmeal once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.bookmeal once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.

Device: benQ

Last edited by bookmeal; 11-05-2012 at 04:02 AM. Reason: Sorry 4 Inconvenient / case change / less confuse to start a new thread / THANK YOU
bookmeal is offline   Reply With Quote