Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Feedback

Notices

Old 03-20-2010, 07:44 AM   #1
tulsa
Zealot
tulsa has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.tulsa has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.tulsa has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.tulsa has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.tulsa has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Kindle 2, Sony PRS 900
Question My new avatar isn't showing up?

Kinda strange. I changed my avatar in my profile yesterday.
It's exactly 100x100 and 6.1kb, well within the prescribed limits.
It uploaded fine and shows as my current avatar, but in my posts (even the newest ones) it still has my old one.
I attached the avatar (my kitty cat), which is supposed to be my current.

??
Attached Images

tulsa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2010, 08:52 AM   #2
Wetdogeared
Storm Surge'n
Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: S0ny PRS-300/350/505/700/T1
tulsa, it looks like you've updated your profile picture and not your avatar. If you go to User CP and select Your Profile, you'll see the difference between the two.
Wetdogeared is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2010, 08:59 AM   #3
tulsa
Zealot
tulsa has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.tulsa has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.tulsa has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.tulsa has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.tulsa has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

aha! There we go!
I've been out of the forum scene for so long now, all the options in forum software are almost hard to keep up with.

Thanks for your help and kitty thanks you!
Old 03-20-2010, 10:16 AM   #4
Javed
Grand Sorcerer
Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Astak Pocket PRO, iPod Touch, PRS-650
Nice avatar tulsa!
Javed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2010, 10:17 AM   #5
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
aw ! that's an adorable kitteh, tulsa.
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2010, 10:19 AM   #6
tulsa
Zealot

thanks all.
kitteh is definitely cute while she's sleeping.
While she's awake.......... another story!
Old 03-20-2010, 10:23 AM   #7
zelda_pinwheel
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tulsa View Post
thanks all.
kitteh is definitely cute while she's sleeping.
While she's awake.......... another story!
believe me, i know that story !

asleep :

awake :

Old 03-20-2010, 11:06 AM   #8
tulsa
Zealot

ah how sweet!

first picture: zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz ....
second picture: i wil keel you!!! get away human!
Old 03-20-2010, 11:08 AM   #9
zelda_pinwheel

Quote:
ah how sweet!

first picture: zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz ....
second picture: i wil keel you!!! get away human!
teehee ! yep, sort of a "dr. jekyll and kitteh hyde" thing. i'm sure you know just what i mean.
Old 03-20-2010, 11:52 AM   #10
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Sure... any (or no) excuse to post kitten/cat pics. Boo... Blech!

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2010, 11:54 AM   #11
zelda_pinwheel

Quote:
Originally Posted by pilotbob View Post
Sure... any (or no) excuse to post kitten/cat pics. Boo... Blech!

BOb
ha ! i saw your tweet. you know you want one.
Old 03-20-2010, 11:55 AM   #12
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by zelda_pinwheel View Post
ha ! i saw your tweet. you know you want one.
...yes but only so I have something to kick when I'm in a bad mood.

BTW: Read read the tweet, my little girl is the one that wants a kittie.

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2010, 11:56 AM   #13
zelda_pinwheel

Quote:

BOb
uh huh. you're not fooling anyone with that act, you know. but any excuse will do, i suppose.
Old 03-20-2010, 12:02 PM   #14
tulsa
Zealot

Quote:

BOb
ha! That's the reason I got a kitty. My youngest daughter wanted one.

But the silly thing kind of grew on me....
Old 03-20-2010, 12:03 PM   #15
zelda_pinwheel

Quote:
ha! That's the reason I got a kitty. My youngest daughter wanted one.

But the silly thing kind of grew on me....
they do that. kind of like a vine.

Tags