Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > Bookeen

Notices

Old 05-25-2008, 10:54 AM   #16
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
oh, worse than kids ! at least you can educate (/train/coerce....) kids to help out with the annoying obligations of daily life (or so i hear). i can't even get the cats to sweep the floor (and if *anyone* should, they should, because the only reason it needs to be swept so often if because their main objective in life is clearly to produce as much loose fur as possible, with an obvious final goal of world cat hair domination). i tried sending them to the grocery store to buy milk, but i found the delinquents had spent all the change on beer and cigarettes at the café on the corner. they really are good for nothing.
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2008, 11:29 AM   #17
GeoffC
Chocolate Grasshopper ...
GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Muse HD , Cybook Gen3 , Pocketbook 302 (Black) , Nexus 10: wife has PW
Quote:
Originally Posted by zelda_pinwheel View Post
oh, worse than kids ! at least you can educate (/train/coerce....) kids to help out with the annoying obligations of daily life (or so i hear). i can't even get the cats to sweep the floor (and if *anyone* should, they should, because the only reason it needs to be swept so often if because their main objective in life is clearly to produce as much loose fur as possible, with an obvious final goal of world cat hair domination). i tried sending them to the grocery store to buy milk, but i found the delinquents had spent all the change on beer and cigarettes at the café on the corner. they really are good for nothing.
Ah, but would you do with out them?
GeoffC is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-25-2008, 11:39 AM   #18
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
apparently not. don't ask me why, it's beyond me.
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bookeen, cybook, gen3, gen4, michaël dahan