Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

View Poll Results: who is your fav mod???
zelda 0 0%
harry 0 0%
patricia 0 0%
pshrynk 0 0%
dalede 0 0%
rwood 0 0%
natch 0 0%
verencat 0 0%
alex 0 0%
bob russell 0 0%
elsi 0 0%
pilotbob 0 0%
dr drib 0 0%
hadrien 0 0%
nekokami 0 0%
netseeker 0 0%
ravenne 0 0%
comanderror 0 0%
mtravellerh 0 0%
dmccunnery 0 0%
The Blue One, Next to the Fish 500 100.00%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-12-2009, 05:24 PM   #1
UncleDuke
books & doughnuts
UncleDuke can name that ebook in five wordsUncleDuke can name that ebook in five wordsUncleDuke can name that ebook in five wordsUncleDuke can name that ebook in five wordsUncleDuke can name that ebook in five wordsUncleDuke can name that ebook in five wordsUncleDuke can name that ebook in five wordsUncleDuke can name that ebook in five wordsUncleDuke can name that ebook in five wordsUncleDuke can name that ebook in five wordsUncleDuke can name that ebook in five words

Device: sony reader, kindle2
who is your favorite mod

who do you like?
what mod has stolen your heart?
who understands you and who just doesn't seem to get it?

there are a lot of mods these days, 21 by my last count, all wearing green jackets

Last edited by UncleDuke; 08-12-2009 at 05:31 PM.
UncleDuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2009, 05:35 PM   #2
pshrynk
Beepbeep n beebeep, yeah!
pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iThingie, KmkII, I miss Zelda!
I'm in a dead heat tie for first!
pshrynk is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-12-2009, 05:38 PM   #3
daffy4u
I'm Super Kindle-icious
daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KDXG, KT, Oasis
I'll be the bad guy (duck). I don't think this is a very nice poll and is bound to hurt someone's feelings, especially since you can see who voted for whom (whatever the correct grammar is).
daffy4u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2009, 05:43 PM   #4
Bilbo1967
Not scared!
Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 10, Huawei M5 10
Its also pretty difficult to come to any real informed decision because which mods you come across really depends on the forums you frequent. For example, I haven't even heard of some of those names, whereas others I must read dozens of posts from every day.

I don't think I'll vote, but suffice to say that I feel that all the mods I've come across on these forums have been fair, but firm when necessary.
Bilbo1967 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2009, 05:43 PM   #5
krisk
Wizard
krisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipse

Device: kindle
is there bragging rights at stake here?
krisk is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-12-2009, 05:44 PM   #6
krisk
Wizard
krisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipse

Device: kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bilbo1967 View Post
Its also pretty difficult to come to any real informed decision because the mods you come across really depends on the forums you frequent. For example, I haven't even heard of some of those names, whereas others I must read dozens of posts from every day.

I don't think I'll vote, but suffice to say that I feel that all the mods I've come across on these forums have been fair, but firm when necessary.
ditto to most of it. also not voting
krisk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2009, 05:46 PM   #7
kazbates
Wizard
kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: SurfacePro, SurfaceBook 2
I like them all!! Although, to be completely honest, there are a few on that list that I have never come across in the threads to which I have posted. But, all those I have encountered, have been GREAT!

for the MR Mods!
kazbates is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2009, 05:52 PM   #8
pshrynk
Beepbeep n beebeep, yeah!
pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iThingie, KmkII, I miss Zelda!
Geez! Now I'm losing! Such are the fates of polls!
pshrynk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2009, 05:57 PM   #9
UncleDuke
books & doughnuts
UncleDuke can name that ebook in five wordsUncleDuke can name that ebook in five wordsUncleDuke can name that ebook in five wordsUncleDuke can name that ebook in five wordsUncleDuke can name that ebook in five wordsUncleDuke can name that ebook in five wordsUncleDuke can name that ebook in five wordsUncleDuke can name that ebook in five wordsUncleDuke can name that ebook in five wordsUncleDuke can name that ebook in five wordsUncleDuke can name that ebook in five words

Device: sony reader, kindle2
Quote:
Originally Posted by daffy4u View Post
I'll be the bad guy (duck). I don't think this is a very nice poll and is bound to hurt someone's feelings, especially since you can see who voted for whom (whatever the correct grammar is).
i wanted it to light, not a saturday night shoot-out that you seem to think it will be, let's hope not or i will ask one of the mods to close it down in a new your minute

for me, i love zelda, or at least i would except for these ex-wives that want their checks every month so we would have to live on her income and there is this thing about her in paris and me in la

now i know patricia is a mod but most of what i know about her is from the books she has posted, ditto for harry, i have run into a few more posts by rwood than the others

natch i remember for splitting his spleen, over and over and over again and dale seems to live in the wiki or at least he has an apartment there

i don't know if pshrynk, nate, or dribbles have ever made a serious post, they must have, once upon a time

vcat is related to yvan(?) and runs the facebook thing that i may join someday

neko and else are quiet and reserved or at least seem that way

alex and bob run the site i think

we know comanderror is building a house and was here long before most of us

some of the mods i have seldom seen

so if you want to think the worst of people, be my guest, i think people will be better than that
UncleDuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2009, 05:57 PM   #10
yvanleterrible
Reborn Paper User
yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone8, iPad Air
Who the hell is dr dribbles?
yvanleterrible is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2009, 05:58 PM   #11
Verencat
Wizard
Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.

Device: xxx
Quote:
Originally Posted by pshrynk View Post
Geez! Now I'm losing! Such are the fates of polls!
I gave you a nudge up...but you know you can be a poll fairy, right?
Verencat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2009, 05:59 PM   #12
Bilbo1967
Not scared!
Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 10, Huawei M5 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by yvanleterrible View Post
And I'd imagine 'Nate the Grate' (Great?) isn't too happy about his re-branding either
Bilbo1967 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2009, 06:01 PM   #13
Nate the great
Sir Penguin of Edinburgh
Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Shake a stick plus 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by yvanleterrible View Post
I fixed it.

I also elect to not participate in this poll, and removed my name.
Nate the great is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2009, 06:11 PM   #14
daffy4u
I'm Super Kindle-icious
daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KDXG, KT, Oasis
Quote:
Originally Posted by UncleDuke View Post
so if you want to think the worst of people, be my guest, i think people will be better than that
I don't think I'm thinking the worst of people, I just don't want to someone who is putting in a lot of work on this site for free feel unappreciated if they don't get a high number of votes.

As you can see some have already chosen not to vote and one Mod has removed his name.
daffy4u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2009, 06:31 PM   #15
Moejoe
Banned
Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.

Device: Coffin
This one's easy....it's Phil Daniels of course

EDIT: I demand that Phil Daniels replace everyone's name on the poll, because he is the ONE AND ONLY TRUE MOD
Moejoe is offline   Reply With Quote