Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers

Notices

Old 01-01-2011, 05:19 AM   #1
mandyloo
mandyloo began at the beginning.

Device: elonex 700eb
elonex 700eb

hi everyone,this is the first time ive been on here so not to sure how it works,but here goes.
ive got a elonex 700eb e reader for christmas but ive got a small problem with it at the minute,hopefully someone whos got one can help me,once ive switched it on and put the book up that im reading things are fine,but when i start reading ive found that before i even get to the end of the page the screen goes off and i have to press the start button again to get the page back up that im reading.im hoping its just something that ive not done right when i set it up.
please help thanks
mandyloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2011, 07:30 AM   #2
countcatula
countcatula began at the beginning.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by mandyloo View Post
hi everyone,this is the first time ive been on here so not to sure how it works,but here goes.
ive got a elonex 700eb e reader for christmas but ive got a small problem with it at the minute,hopefully someone whos got one can help me,once ive switched it on and put the book up that im reading things are fine,but when i start reading ive found that before i even get to the end of the page the screen goes off and i have to press the start button again to get the page back up that im reading.im hoping its just something that ive not done right when i set it up.
please help thanks
Hi Mandy

You need to go to menu then settings then device standby, you can then turn it off or set it for a longer period.

Cat
countcatula is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert