Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 01-07-2010, 07:17 AM   #1
bigvahe33
bigvahe33 began at the beginning.

Device: sony reader touch
sleeve for prs600 + book cover/light

maybe you guys can help me out. I need some sort of sleeve or bag that fits my sony reader touch edition with the sony book cover. I haul it around in my backpack but i feel like the book cover itself does little to shield my reader (especially the top and bottom).

let me know!

thanks
bigvahe33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2010, 08:02 AM   #2
scottjl
Reader of Books
scottjl plays well with othersscottjl plays well with othersscottjl plays well with othersscottjl plays well with othersscottjl plays well with othersscottjl plays well with othersscottjl plays well with othersscottjl plays well with othersscottjl plays well with othersscottjl plays well with othersscottjl plays well with others

Device: none
i wrote up a review of the sony cover + light here. i picked it up on sale last month, might still be discounted, check sony's site. search the forums, you'll find plenty of other reviews.
scottjl is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-07-2010, 08:04 AM   #3
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
First, if you're looking for something similar to what was packaged with the Sony 600 (but offering more protection), then you might check out the sleeve at Wal-Mart. That sleeve is next to the Sony Readers and is priced at $14.99.

If you want to spend some GOOD money, then you should check out Noreve (U.S.A.). They're expensive, but they're worth it.

Don
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2010, 08:06 AM   #4
Bremen Cole
Wizard
Bremen Cole plays well with othersBremen Cole plays well with othersBremen Cole plays well with othersBremen Cole plays well with othersBremen Cole plays well with othersBremen Cole plays well with othersBremen Cole plays well with othersBremen Cole plays well with othersBremen Cole plays well with othersBremen Cole plays well with othersBremen Cole plays well with others

Device: iPad
Since you already have the Sony cover and just need a little extra protection...... I know at my local Wal-mart they have a generic ebook reader bag that might fit the bill. I'm sure if Wal-mart has one, perhaps Target....etc. They were like $10.....may be worth a look. You could transport it in your backpack, and just pull the reader and cover out to read....

lol, good doctor beat me.... interesting he also suggested Wal-mart..........
Bremen Cole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2010, 08:16 AM   #5
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
I didn't read your thread carefully.

You're asking for a bag to put your Sony 600 with the cover on the 600, into a bag.

Waterfield makes a bag (and I own it), that perfectly fits the length of a Kindle, but it will also fit a Sony Reader.

Although you did not ask for a case that will hold ONLY the Reader, I must also recommend (I own this, too) the Case Logic protective cover that fits ONLY a naked Sony 600 (or 505). It has four elastic straps. The case zips up and is VERY STURDY. This case completely folds back. It is EXCELLENT; but again, it will ONLY hold a naked Sony.

The Case Logic was sold in the same Kiosk, at Best Buy, where the Readers are sold. They're right next to each other.

Don
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-07-2010, 09:33 AM   #6
bigvahe33

thanks, and yes i am looking for a sleeve that will protect my reader with the cover, sorry if i wasent clear on that haha
Old 01-07-2010, 02:57 PM   #7
grooks
Wizard
grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.grooks can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.

Device: Pocketbook Era, Kobo Forma
You can look at the BookArmor
http://www.amazon.com/BookArmor-Book.../dp/B001M1Z574
grooks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 07:07 AM   #8
bigvahe33

I have found it! Anyone who has the sony book cover with the light and needs a bag or case to put it in, check out the digital prism 7 in tv travel case. It fits perfectly in it and is only 8 bucks!