Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > Astak EZReader

Notices

Old 10-31-2009, 12:56 PM   #1
booknut
Zealot
booknut understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'booknut understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'booknut understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'booknut understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'booknut understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'booknut understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'booknut understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'booknut understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'booknut understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'booknut understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'booknut understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'

Device: PW1 + PW2, NOOK HD
Hacks for PocketPro??

When I bought my Sony 500 and then the Sony 505 I was very happy and very grateful some folks way smarter than me took the time to develop all kinds of useful hacks. Those hacks turned both readers from very nice to very nice and very useful. Now I bought a Pocket Pro and there seem to be no hacks at all, I checked for hacks for BeBook Mini and Hanlin V5 as well, but is the lack of hacks because they run different types of software or do I not know where to look, or am I just too stupid to find them, or is it yet too early for hacks?
I really like the Pocket Pro because my hands are rather small and the page turning wheel is easier to use and the Sony's get cold to hold onto and I do not think of hacks as badmouthing a product but to tie users over until firmware updates catch up with user requests.

Maybe someone out there knows the answer...
Thanks for any info!
booknut

Last edited by booknut; 10-31-2009 at 01:11 PM.
booknut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2009, 04:03 PM   #2
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer
DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB 1150, EZ Reader, Literati, iPad 2 & Air 2, iPhone 7
You are looking at a product that has only been out a very short time. It takes time to develop hacks. Please wait. For example the V3 has been out much longer and not only are there hacks (a few that work on the V5 as well) but there is a whole different OS available.

Dale
DaleDe is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert