Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 03-16-2013, 11:40 AM   #1
mXb
Addict
mXb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mXb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mXb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mXb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mXb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mXb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mXb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mXb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mXb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mXb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mXb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Ex-Kobo Touch-Nook Simple Touch-Kobo Mini-Retina Mini
Sony Reader Store UK

Some time ago I had a rant about Sony Reader Store UK and their insistence on downloading their own software to buy their books.

Out of the blue I received an email today telling me about their "New Reader Store" and inviting me to download a book for free.

This I did without to much trouble, I did have to reset my password, but no great problem.

The point is I was not hassled by them software-wise, it downloaded via my existing ADE ok.

Maybe Sony did hear me, and others ?

Thank you Sony !

p.s. the downside is that a book I want to get was, I'm sure £0.20 at Sony the other day, but is now full price. Damn !

Last edited by mXb; 03-18-2013 at 12:31 PM.
mXb is offline   Reply With Quote