Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 03-25-2014, 07:31 PM   #331
plumboz
Novelist
plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook
Just got a notice that an "ebook Settlement Credit" is headed my way. If you've got one too, what better time to have a look at Boomerang? Still just $0.99.
plumboz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2014, 04:47 PM   #332
plumboz
Novelist
plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

It's Double Feature Time!

For a limited time you can get both Boomerang and my new novel, The Baer Boys, as a single download for just $1.99. Kindle only and like I said, for a limited time.

http://www.amazon.com/Double-Feature...2346596&sr=1-1
Old 06-09-2014, 04:56 PM   #333
WT Sharpe
Bah, humbug!
WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, iPad Pro, & a Samsung Galaxy S9.
Quote:
Originally Posted by plumboz View Post
It's Double Feature Time!

For a limited time you can get both Boomerang and my new novel, The Baer Boys, as a single download for just $1.99. Kindle only and like I said, for a limited time.

http://www.amazon.com/Double-Feature...2346596&sr=1-1
Got it! Somehow I missed that you had a new one out.
WT Sharpe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2014, 05:51 PM   #334
plumboz
Novelist

"Somehow missed it"

Quote:
Originally Posted by WT Sharpe View Post
Got it! Somehow I missed that you had a new one out.
WT, take comfort in the fact that you are not alone.

I did this mostly just to see if it would appeal to the Value Shopper. How long it stays available will be determined by just how well received it is.

Old 07-04-2014, 12:26 PM   #335
plumboz
Novelist

Holiday Weekend Freebie

"Double Feature", which has both of my novels in one download, is free right now at Amazon.

http://www.amazon.com/Double-Feature...4491043&sr=1-1
Old 07-04-2014, 01:04 PM   #336
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Just now picked it up.

Thank you!
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2014, 04:01 PM   #337
plumboz
Novelist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Drib View Post
Just now picked it up.

Thank you!
You are most welcome! I hope you enjoy it. I mean, who wants to disappoint a Grand Sorcerer? Sounds ill advised to me.

Old 07-13-2014, 10:15 AM   #338
plumboz
Novelist

Double Feature free today

One last day to get Double Feature free. Link is just a couple posts up thata way.

Thanks!
Old 08-26-2014, 09:30 PM   #339
plumboz
Novelist

I know this forum concentrates on ebooks, but I just thought someone might be interested in the fire sale price Amazon UK has put on the few remaining paperback (out of print) copies of Boomerang. I just looked and it's going for all of £1.33. So if you need a little something to get you to the free shipping threshold...

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Boomerang-Al...4631121&sr=1-1

The ebook is just £1.26

Last edited by plumboz; 08-26-2014 at 09:32 PM. Reason: Get link correct
Old 08-27-2014, 07:13 AM   #340
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
You are allowed to promote your book in your thread - as long as the titles [the book and the ebook] are the same.

And they are.

Don
(Moderator)
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2014, 02:00 PM   #341
plumboz
Novelist

Still a bargain, always a good read.

Thanks, Dr. Drib,

The price for the paperback has since sloped on down to just £1.25, with the Kindle edition just a tad less at £1.19.

From a review by a UK reader: " it was like an Ealing Studios comedy unfolding in my head! Some real laugh out loud moments, some cringeworthy action....all very well put together I felt.
A nice bit of fun, well worth a read I feel, and I will look for more from this writer."

Old 11-13-2014, 11:15 PM   #342
plumboz
Novelist

Amazon UK has the paperback at a bargain table price again. And the Kindle version is $0.99/£0.77. Latest review on Good reads calls Boomerang a good satire "just don't look for plausibility." Good advice, since I don't recall putting any in it. Outside of what a good satire requires that is.
Old 02-02-2015, 05:45 AM   #343
plumboz
Novelist

Boomerang+The Baer Boys

=Double Feature. And for a few days it is free.
And if I could figure out how to paste the link using my phone I wouldn't have to refer you to a post up the page always.

Last edited by plumboz; 02-02-2015 at 05:48 AM.
Old 12-31-2015, 01:45 PM   #344
plumboz
Novelist

Sending 2015 out with giveaway

Boomerang is free at Smashwords now. Coupon CP75K. https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/4167
Old 05-18-2016, 10:23 PM   #345
plumboz
Novelist

Boomerang is free for Kindle through Friday.

Tags
amazon, barnes and noble, boomerang, comic novel, smashwords