Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > News

Notices

Old 02-12-2009, 08:23 PM   #61
lisreed
Addict
lisreed is no ebook tyro.lisreed is no ebook tyro.lisreed is no ebook tyro.lisreed is no ebook tyro.lisreed is no ebook tyro.lisreed is no ebook tyro.lisreed is no ebook tyro.lisreed is no ebook tyro.lisreed is no ebook tyro.lisreed is no ebook tyro.

Device: Nook GlowLight 3
On another forum , they said they already asked gelaskins and they said the skin for the kindle is just for the back. I think thats good because it would be a bit busy for the front! I ordered the bookcase design as I know I will be reading it out of the case sometimes and also ordered the black case from amazon.
lisreed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2009, 03:26 AM   #62
Keeyum
Keeyum began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle 2
I am interested in how the amazon cover works out. I like the fact that it clips into place with the tab holders. I wonder how well it is going to stay in that case though. But the Cole Haan ones look really pretty, just a tad out of my price range.
Keeyum is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-15-2009, 08:39 AM   #63
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilac_jive View Post
THAT IS SO NOT FAIR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

I want a Genevieve cover for my Sony! Waaaaaaaa!!!!!!!

For those of you who don't know, Cole Haan is amazing and is actually worth the price you would pay for their stuff. I have one of their purses and about 10 pairs of shoes. Seriously, their leather is like butter.
If the purse is cheaper, then perhaps I could buy that and carry both my Sony AND my future Kindle 2 in it. Is there enough room for two ebook readers in one purse?

Signed:
Don
(Unambiguously straight, not that there's anything wrong with that.)
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2009, 08:42 AM   #64
lilac_jive
Grand Sorcerer
lilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud of

Device: PRS-505
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Drib View Post
If the purse is cheaper, then perhaps I could buy that and carry both my Sony AND my future Kindle 2 in it. Is there enough room for two ebook readers in one purse?

Signed:
Don
(Unambiguously straight, not that there's anything wrong with that.)
Heh. The purse isn't cheaper. From the Genevieve collection:

$525
lilac_jive is offline   Reply With Quote