Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Devices

Notices

Old 01-22-2011, 01:21 PM   #1
jheddings
jheddings began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
"Format" column in Kindle device view?

Hello-

I have only been using Calibre for a few weeks, but I really like having the control over my library.

I was wondering if there is a way to see the format for a book in the device view for my Kindle. I frequently forward articles to my Kindle email address that are emailed, but I don't need them in my library. Also, I download samples often so I remember to try a book. I'd like to be able to see the format in the device view, so I could make sure only the "real" books are included in my library.

Thanks for the great software!
jheddings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2011, 01:32 PM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
you can click on any book and the format will be displayed in the book details area and you can filter by format using a search like format:azw
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-22-2011, 01:37 PM   #3
jheddings
jheddings began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
Thanks for the very fast reply... Is there any way to sort on the format? Or is there a was to distinguish between samples and complete books?
jheddings is offline   Reply With Quote