Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 08-05-2010, 03:57 PM   #1
Tarran
Tarran began at the beginning.

Device: Nook
Unhappy Nook not appearing 7.12

I recently updated to 0.7.12 and now I can't access my Nook library through calibre. I can see the drives in explorer so my computer is seeing the Nook, I just am not getting the device options to access my Nook library. Any advice?
Tarran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2010, 04:33 PM   #2
glinko70
glinko70 began at the beginning.

Device: Nook, Moto Milestone
Well I updated to the new version also, and now my books that are on my nooks main memory are listed as memory card A and it says I have no books on the nook itself. So this could be your problem if you dont have a memory card in your nook. Im not sure, but hopefully this issue is solved quickly.
glinko70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-05-2010, 04:39 PM   #3
Tarran
Tarran began at the beginning.

Device: Nook
I wish it was that simple. I've got the main memory and an 8 gig card in the memory slot. I would be fine if it shows all of my items in one location or another, as long as it showed up
Tarran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2010, 10:22 PM   #4
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tarran View Post
I wish it was that simple. I've got the main memory and an 8 gig card in the memory slot. I would be fine if it shows all of my items in one location or another, as long as it showed up
Connect your Nook then go into calibre - Preferences - Advanded and run Debug device detection and place the output here.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote