Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Formats > ePub

Notices

Old 10-20-2009, 05:16 PM   #16
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Is there any way to fix this issue with the DNS?
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2009, 12:55 AM   #17
naveed_csuet
naveed_csuet began at the beginning.

Device: EL-1000
can anyone send me setup of ineptkey.pyw and ineptepub.pyw?
Because they are not freely available on Google.

send me at naveed_csuet@yahoo.com

thanks in advance
naveed_csuet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2009, 01:07 AM   #18
wallcraft
reader
wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, Kobo Glo HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by naveed_csuet View Post
Because they are not freely available on Google.
Try a Yahoo search.
wallcraft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2009, 01:12 AM   #19
naveed_csuet

I also tried Yahoo search...
Old 10-21-2009, 01:36 AM   #20
naveed_csuet

can we edit ePub books by Zulu Reader to make changes in the ePub book if not then how?
Old 10-21-2009, 02:52 AM   #21
Grauheim
Enthusiast
Grauheim doesn't litterGrauheim doesn't litterGrauheim doesn't litter

Device: Cybook Opus; HTC TyTN II
Sigil is an editor for epub books.

You can also edit them using a plain old text editor (which is my personal preference.) You first have to unzip the ebook file to reveal the various html, css and configuration files, and after the changes you have to zip it up again.
Grauheim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2009, 05:43 AM   #22
naveed_csuet

I am editing ePub in PC but I want to edit ePub books in my WinCE Device,
is it possible???
Old 10-21-2009, 06:41 AM   #23
naveed_csuet

I need source code of Zulu Reader, because I have devices with different resolutions some times Zulu Reader is not working. So I want to make software like Zulu Reader to see ePub book with different resolutions WinCE devices.
???
Old 10-21-2009, 06:43 AM   #24
Grauheim
Enthusiast
Grauheim doesn't litterGrauheim doesn't litterGrauheim doesn't litter

Device: Cybook Opus; HTC TyTN II
The short answer is yes, you can edit them manually on your Windows CE device (unzip, text edit, zip.) Whether this is practical or not depends on your application.

I don't think there's a Sigil port for Windows CE, but imagine that it would be possible to do one with some indeterminate amount of work.

I note that your EL1000 device does not have a keyboard, however, which I imagine could make it tricky to do substantial editing?
Grauheim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2009, 07:23 AM   #25
kennyc
The Dank Side of the Moon
kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle2; Kindle Fire
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bilbo1967 View Post
My Firefox can.
Yep, me too.
kennyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2009, 12:30 PM   #26
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Now I am able to access the site. No idea why I could not the other day.
Old 10-21-2009, 12:34 PM   #27
kennyc
The Dank Side of the Moon
kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle2; Kindle Fire
Sunspots.
kennyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2009, 12:34 PM   #28
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon

Quote:
Originally Posted by kennyc View Post
Sunspots.
Or an issue with the DNS.
Old 10-21-2009, 01:54 PM   #29
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer
DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB 1150, EZ Reader, Literati, iPad 2 & Air 2, iPhone 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by naveed_csuet View Post
I need source code of Zulu Reader, because I have devices with different resolutions some times Zulu Reader is not working. So I want to make software like Zulu Reader to see ePub book with different resolutions WinCE devices.
???
Why don't you just contact the author and have the bug fixed. He is very responsive. You don't need the source code.

Dale
DaleDe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2009, 05:23 AM   #30
naveed_csuet

Can anyone tell me the programming steps to read ePub books???

Thanks a lot