Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices

Notices

Old 01-12-2014, 08:48 AM   #1
claywinters
claywinters began at the beginning.

Device: samaung 10" tablet
Hello all

My name is Clay Winters.

I am the son of a retired publisher of the same name.

I was the test kid for Dr. Suss books back in the early sixties.. If I read it and played with it ( pop up books) it got published...

Have been reading since I was 5 years old. There is nothing I like more then a well written book. Will miss the bound paper and the feel but life goes on...

One thing I would like answered Is how are you going to display the books you have read? When I go to someones home or they come here. The book shelf is an instant conversation starter...

how will one display something that is only in the clouds. Sad
CW
claywinters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2014, 01:20 PM   #2
cvkemp
Loving life
cvkemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cvkemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cvkemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cvkemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cvkemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cvkemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cvkemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cvkemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cvkemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cvkemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cvkemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PaperWhite 5,iPhone 13, IPad, MacBook Air
I fully understand this issue. But having read so many books that if I kept them I would need a huge warehouse just to store them, and seeing how much I have moved around I could not keep most. But to be honest most of the books I have read before the ebooks were from a library of some kind, public or someones private library. I love the feel of a good hardbound book too. But I have been part of the tech movement from almost the beginning so reading ebooks just makes sense to me. I can go on vacation and not worry about if I have the book with me that I want to read at that time.
cvkemp is offline   Reply With Quote