Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 01-02-2010, 04:53 PM   #1
saturnblackhole
saturnblackhole began at the beginning.

Device: sony ereader touch edition
hello forum

hello everyone i was just googling around and stumbled on this awesome forum about ebooks and such. i just ordered my first ereader and its coming in Tuesday so i've been looking for books to read on it. im 19, from nyc and am currently a college student. i mainly like non-fiction books about science, government /politics, economics or any other nerdy subject lol.
saturnblackhole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2010, 08:48 AM   #2
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi saturnblackhole and welcome to MobileRead. Be sure and let us know when you get your new toy and how you like it.
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert