Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > News

Notices

Old 04-23-2009, 10:37 AM   #1
beledi
beledi is on a distinguished road

Device: sony 505
excited

Tomorrow I should have my new Sony 505 rc e reader! I can hardly wait. I am off work today, so it would be nice to receive it, but, alas, tomorrow will be the day. Of course I will be at work. Also work Sat. Darn it, I want to call in sick, but duty will prevail.
beledi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2009, 11:34 AM   #2
Justy
Fanatic
Justy has much to be proud ofJusty has much to be proud ofJusty has much to be proud ofJusty has much to be proud ofJusty has much to be proud ofJusty has much to be proud ofJusty has much to be proud ofJusty has much to be proud ofJusty has much to be proud ofJusty has much to be proud ofJusty has much to be proud of

Device: Nexus 7, Sony Xperia z3 tablet, Kobo Glo, Boyue T63
Quote:
Originally Posted by beledi View Post
Tomorrow I should have my new Sony 505 rc e reader! I can hardly wait. I am off work today, so it would be nice to receive it, but, alas, tomorrow will be the day. Of course I will be at work. Also work Sat. Darn it, I want to call in sick, but duty will prevail.
Bring it with you and show it off to all your co-workers, and of course read during your breaks.
Justy is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-23-2009, 11:36 AM   #3
lilac_jive
Grand Sorcerer
lilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud of

Device: PRS-505
Is that the red one? Congrats!!!
lilac_jive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2009, 12:28 PM   #4
kelly1010
Book Addict!
kelly1010 can extract oil from cheesekelly1010 can extract oil from cheesekelly1010 can extract oil from cheesekelly1010 can extract oil from cheesekelly1010 can extract oil from cheesekelly1010 can extract oil from cheesekelly1010 can extract oil from cheesekelly1010 can extract oil from cheese

Device: Sony PRS-505, iPod Touch, Kindle 3G + Wi-Fi
Congrats on your new Sony!! Can't to hear how you like it. Come on over and join us at the prs-505 forum. Just for the record, I have the blue!
kelly1010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2009, 10:21 AM   #5
beledi

Quote:
Originally Posted by kelly1010 View Post
Congrats on your new Sony!! Can't to hear how you like it. Come on over and join us at the prs-505 forum. Just for the record, I have the blue!
Is that a forum within this site? My book is "out for delivery" but doubt it will be here before I leave for work.
Advert
Old 04-24-2009, 10:26 AM   #6
beledi

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilac_jive View Post
Is that the red one? Congrats!!!
b
Yes, it is the red one. It is "out for delivery", but doubt it will arrive before I go to work.
Old 04-24-2009, 10:32 AM   #7
GeoffC
Chocolate Grasshopper ...
GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Muse HD , Cybook Gen3 , Pocketbook 302 (Black) , Nexus 10: wife has PW
Quote:
Originally Posted by beledi View Post
Is that a forum within this site? My book is "out for delivery" but doubt it will be here before I leave for work.

Yes - here for the 500 series ....
GeoffC is offline   Reply With Quote