Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 01-19-2013, 02:37 PM   #1
jrmcconnery
jrmcconnery began at the beginning.

Device: iOS
iTunes Producer Help

Hey everyone, I'm just looking for a little bit of advice on an epub issue.

I'm trying to deliver a book to the iBookstore with iTunes Producer. I've gotten an error that says a file called calibre_bookmarks.txt is not a part of the manifest. I used sigil to input some HTML code into the manifest part of the opf file, but it still didn't work.

I think the easiest thing, obviously, would be just to remove the file from my epub package (as it is unnecessary to what I'm trying to deliver), but I can't seem to find its location. Is there an easy way to remove that particular .txt file?

If not, I would appreciate some sort of HTML fix that I can apply through Sigil.

Here is the error text, if this is of any help:

"ERROR ITMS-9000: "Book_Title_-_J._R._McConnery.epub: The book asset contains file(s) not listed in the OPF manifest: Book_Title_-_J._R._McConnery.epub:/META-INF/calibre_bookmarks.txt."

Thanks in advance if anyone can help!
jrmcconnery is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 07:02 PM   #2
GRiker
Comparer of the Ephemeris
GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Use the Modify ePub plugin to remove the calibre bookmarks.

G
GRiker is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert