Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 10-30-2010, 12:54 AM   #1
setherd
Sleep Tech
setherd began at the beginning.

Device: andorid, nook simple touch
Question How can I update creation time for a title when I update the book info or convert it

I usually work on my library in sections, like one author that I've collected over time and I want to find better meta data, covers, series numbers, etc. or maybe convert it to a different format.

I'd like to have the time/date the book was added to my library updated to the current time when I do this. This way I can sort through my books and find older one that I haven't updated info for.
am I making sense?????

does anyone know if there is a option or way to set this up?
setherd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2010, 01:09 AM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
Double click on the date field to change it
kovidgoyal is online now   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-30-2010, 01:49 AM   #3
setherd
Sleep Tech
setherd began at the beginning.

Device: andorid, nook simple touch
OK I didn't realize I could do that from the main interface, but can I do that when batch updating in anyway?

thanks!
setherd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2010, 01:51 PM   #4
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
Not really. If you want to indicate processed books you're better of using a tag or a custom column in any case, which you can update in bulk.
kovidgoyal is online now   Reply With Quote