Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Barnes & Noble NOOK

Notices

Old 02-08-2010, 09:20 AM   #1
mos
Addict
mos knows what time it ismos knows what time it ismos knows what time it ismos knows what time it ismos knows what time it ismos knows what time it ismos knows what time it ismos knows what time it ismos knows what time it ismos knows what time it ismos knows what time it is

Device: iphone 4, iPad, Nook softrooted
Easy way to find the free books with your Nook

I have a little workaround, since there is no "Fee ebook" section on the Nook directly.

Works for me, hope it will work for you too.

mos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 04:50 PM   #2
CandyNJ66
Enthusiast
CandyNJ66 began at the beginning.

Device: Nook
Thanks again. I haven't seen anyone else post this tip so much appreciated
CandyNJ66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2010, 10:39 AM   #3
mos
Addict
mos knows what time it ismos knows what time it ismos knows what time it ismos knows what time it ismos knows what time it ismos knows what time it ismos knows what time it ismos knows what time it ismos knows what time it ismos knows what time it ismos knows what time it is

Device: iphone 4, iPad, Nook softrooted
By the way, you can norrow it down, if you type 0.00 and add a tag word, like Fantasy or something like that. Than not so many books will show up
mos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2010, 02:47 PM   #4
dreams
It's about the umbrella
dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 505| K Fire | KK 3G+Wi-Fi | iPhone 3Gs |Vista 32-bit Hm Prem w/FF
I don't have a nook, but I viewed the video just to learn about it.

Very nice job, mos. Thank you for making and sharing this.
dreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2010, 02:59 PM   #5
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Quote:
Originally Posted by dreams View Post
I don't have a nook, but I viewed the video just to learn about it.

Very nice job, mos. Thank you for making and sharing this.
Ditto. Nicely done
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote