Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > Astak EZReader

Notices

Old 08-31-2009, 04:34 PM   #1
AJ Starr
Guru
AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PEZ, Color Libre, 2@Sony T1, Onyx i62HD
Arrow Who Will be First to Get theirs???

Let us know when you receive the Pocket Pro, and we can estimate when ours will arrive....

Suggested information: Your geographic location, and whether you ordered the Black/White or a color.

Last edited by AJ Starr; 08-31-2009 at 10:25 PM.
AJ Starr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2009, 04:53 PM   #2
slayda
Retired & reading more!
slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 1, iPad Air 2, iPhone 6S+, Kobo Aura One
I'll bet I won't be first (slate blue in Alabama) but I'm waiting anxiously.
slayda is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-01-2009, 08:36 AM   #3
SDRebel
Addict
SDRebel has learned how to buy an e-book online

Device: astak pro
Friday North Texas.... I saw someone posting they would be getting it on Wednesday.
SDRebel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2009, 09:58 AM   #4
KarateMonkey
Connoisseur
KarateMonkey doesn't litterKarateMonkey doesn't litterKarateMonkey doesn't litter

Device: Astak Pocket Pro, Sony PRS-300
Friday here as well, Chicago suburbs.
KarateMonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2009, 10:58 AM   #5
griffonwing
Suave Swabby, Savvy?
griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Slate Blue PEZ (Astak Pocket Pro), CVSCX-9300 Quad-band watch phone
Mine will ship on the 8th (or thereabouts) so I expect it no later than, say, the 15th.
griffonwing is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-01-2009, 11:31 AM   #6
DarylO
DarylO began at the beginning.

Device: Astak EZ Reader Pocket Pro
It's really frustrating that Astak hasn't sent me any shipping information. I'll try to call them in 30 minutes when they open....

Daryl
DarylO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2009, 11:36 AM   #7
Chiron
Fantasy & SciFi Reader
Chiron has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Chiron has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Chiron has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Orderer a Slate Blue, and if it ships on September 8th i guess it will take around 5-10 days to get here to Mexico =D
Chiron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2009, 12:52 PM   #8
emellaich
Wizard
emellaich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emellaich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emellaich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emellaich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emellaich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emellaich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emellaich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emellaich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emellaich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emellaich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emellaich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Palm>Ebookman>IPaq>Axim>Cybook>Kndl2>IPAD>Kndl3SO>Voyager>Oasis
Actually, They got the Black/White in on the 31st. I expect that 9/8 is an estimate of eight days delay -- 4 at China customs and 4 at US customs. I wouldn't be surprised to see them in sooner. Or not, it just depends on how things go.
emellaich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2009, 01:33 PM   #9
slayda
Retired & reading more!
slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 1, iPad Air 2, iPhone 6S+, Kobo Aura One
Quote:
Originally Posted by emellaich View Post
Actually, They got the Black/White in on the 31st. I expect that 9/8 is an estimate of eight days delay -- 4 at China customs and 4 at US customs. I wouldn't be surprised to see them in sooner. Or not, it just depends on how things go.
Or later either.
slayda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2009, 02:11 PM   #10
SDRebel
Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiron View Post
Orderer a Slate Blue, and if it ships on September 8th i guess it will take around 5-10 days to get here to Mexico =D
how much did they charge to ship to Mexico?

by the way, arriba las poderosisimas aguilas del america
Old 09-01-2009, 02:11 PM   #11
griffonwing
Suave Swabby, Savvy?
griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Slate Blue PEZ (Astak Pocket Pro), CVSCX-9300 Quad-band watch phone
Quote:
Originally Posted by slayda View Post
Or later either.
Ok, we'll have none of that negativity coming form you, Slayda
griffonwing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2009, 03:34 PM   #12
Chiron
Fantasy & SciFi Reader
Chiron has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Chiron has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Chiron has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SDRebel View Post
how much did they charge to ship to Mexico?

by the way, arriba las poderosisimas aguilas del america
Y yo que le voy a las Chivas >=D

They charged me 40 USD as they do to anyone else (outside US), so in total it was 239 USD for PP + Shipment cost (now i hope custom dont get too high >.<)
Old 09-01-2009, 06:04 PM   #13
SDRebel
Addict

Quote:
Y yo que le voy a las Chivas >=D

They charged me 40 USD as they do to anyone else (outside US), so in total it was 239 USD for PP + Shipment cost (now i hope custom dont get too high >.<)
right, I forgot you still have to pay for customs.... (I wonder if it will be 15% or more, since it comes from China.... you might get hit with up to 50% )
by the way, if you bought it before the price went down you will get a refund on your CC.....

...ahora le toca a mis aguilas ser campeones, ya sufrimos mucho ultimamente...
Old 09-01-2009, 06:15 PM   #14
Chiron
Fantasy & SciFi Reader

Quote:
Originally Posted by SDRebel View Post
right, I forgot you still have to pay for customs.... (I wonder if it will be 15% or more, since it comes from China.... you might get hit with up to 50% )
by the way, if you bought it before the price went down you will get a refund on your CC.....

...ahora le toca a mis aguilas ser campeones, ya sufrimos mucho ultimamente...
I dont think Customs will get high because the country from where is shipping is US not China (i mean, Astak is in US and the product is named Astak EZ Reader Pocket Pro right?)

And yeah, i bought it at 199 price, plus the 40 from shipment =P (total of 239)

Last edited by Chiron; 09-01-2009 at 06:30 PM.
Old 09-01-2009, 08:52 PM   #15
Marcela
Marcela began at the beginning.

Device: none
Quote:
I dont think Customs will get high because the country from where is shipping is US not China (i mean, Astak is in US and the product is named Astak EZ Reader Pocket Pro right?)
I'm not sure but I believe customs fares depend on the country of manufacture... Anyways, would you post here once you know how much it was? I'm really wanting to get one
Marcela is offline   Reply With Quote