Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 04-14-2011, 10:53 AM   #1
Neal
Thriller writer
Neal is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!Neal is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!Neal is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!Neal is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!Neal is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!Neal is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!Neal is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!Neal is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!Neal is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!Neal is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!Neal is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!

Device: Kindle
Talking Hi from Spain

Hi there,

Just like to say to introduce myself to everyone here on the forum. My name is Neal Sillars and I'm an avid reader and writer keen to find out more about the whole world of ebooks.

I currently have 4 books available on Kindle format but am keen to find out about where else and in what other formats I should be selling these books. Any help welcome!

I write short stories, thrillers, humorous adventures and Celtic fiction. No doubt I'll try or invent some more genres soon!

I look forward to becoming an active member of the forum and not just another author simply plugging his books.

Neal
Neal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2011, 08:26 AM   #2
neilmarr
neilmarr
neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony
Good to have your company, Neal. Luck with the books, happy Kindling and best wishes. Neil (same name, different spelling)
neilmarr is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-15-2011, 08:35 AM   #3
GeoffC
Chocolate Grasshopper ...
GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Muse HD , Cybook Gen3 , Pocketbook 302 (Black) , Nexus 10: wife has PW

Welcome to Mobileread....

Have you seen the Author Self-Promotion Forum ... and also the Writers' Corner ... Just two of the many gems we have on board ...
GeoffC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2011, 08:35 AM   #4
Valmore Daniels
Grand Sorcerer
Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

welcome
Valmore Daniels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2011, 09:41 AM   #5
Neal
Thriller writer
Neal is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!Neal is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!Neal is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!Neal is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!Neal is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!Neal is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!Neal is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!Neal is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!Neal is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!Neal is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!Neal is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!

Thanks a lot

for the kind welcome.

That's right, Neil - same name, different spelling. I think the correct Gaelic spelling is Niall but they're all pronounced the same way.
Neal is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert

Tags
celtic, humour, rangers, short stories, thriller ebooks