Notices

Old 05-11-2010, 12:22 PM   #1
bobotto
bobotto began at the beginning.

Device: none
Problem transfering large files to Stanza

Hi guys,

I'm new to calibre/stanza
I can successfully convert and transfer small files from calibre to stanza using the server.

However when I transfer larger files (50MB+, magazine) the screen on stanza goes black after a while and automatically goes back to the iphone home screen.
Upon going back into Stanza app, the magazine has not yet been downloaded.

Any kind souls who can help?

Setup:
iPhone 3G OS 3.1.2
Stanza 2.1.1
Calibre 0.6.52

Sincerely,
Bob
bobotto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2010, 12:26 PM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
Sounds like stanza is crashing, you should ask for help on the stanza forums.
kovidgoyal is online now   Reply With Quote
Advert