Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 01-14-2011, 07:30 PM   #1
Backdraft
Backdraft began at the beginning.

Device: Android + Aldiko
Does Calibre server work when computer is in "Sleep"/can it prevent Sleep

Hi,

I was wondering if the Calibre server to share your library over the internet works when your computer is in Sleep mode (Windows 7 Professional), or must I always keep my computer on for it to share my library. If that is the case, is it configurable for Calibre to somehow prevent Sleep mode?

Thanks.
Backdraft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2011, 07:47 PM   #2
user_none
Sigil & calibre developer
user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook STR
No and No. You can prevent sleep mode in Windows by changing your power save settings.
user_none is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert