Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 08-05-2009, 02:28 PM   #1
Hellmark
Wizard
Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nokia N800, PRS-505, Nook STR Glowlight, Kindle 3
Current list of free (and sub $1) Sony ebooks.

Ok, since Sony readers are split up over multiple forums, and likely to be split to be even more, I'm posting this here. Sorry non-Sony users!

Basically, the idea is to have a list of books that are currently free, or less than one dollar, at Sony's Library. Kindle users have something similar going, so, why not those with Sony?

Now, this will take all of us to update, so people if you see something that is free, post it. If it is no longer free, post it. Mods and admins, feel free to update the original post if you want.

This list is also in the wiki over at https://wiki.mobileread.com/wiki/Free_eBooks_(Sony)

Free
Assassin's Apprentice by Robin Hobb
The Briar King by Greg Keyes
Blood Engines by TA Pratt
The Brass Bed by Jennifer Stevenson
His Majesty's Dragon by Naomi Novik
Maximum Ride By James Patterson
Paranoia by Joesph Finder
Queen of the Orcs: King's Property by Morgan Howell
Red Mars by Kim Stanley Robinson
Serial by Jack Kilborn
Star Wars: Lost Tribe of the Sith - Precipice by John Jackson Miller
Star Wars: Lost Tribe of the Sith - Skyborn by John Jackson Miller

Romance
Darkfever by Karen Marie Moning
Kiss of Midnight by Lara Adrian
Kiss me Deadly by Michelle Hauf
Slow Hands by Leslie Kelly
His Lady Mistress by Elizabeth Rolls
Irresistible Forces by Brenda Jackson
Price of Passion by Susan Napier
The Bride's Baby by Liz Fielding
Snow Bound by Janice Kay Johnson

99 cents or less

Last edited by Hellmark; 08-05-2009 at 03:43 PM.
Hellmark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2009, 02:55 PM   #2
Sporadic
Banned
Sporadic plays well with othersSporadic plays well with othersSporadic plays well with othersSporadic plays well with othersSporadic plays well with othersSporadic plays well with othersSporadic plays well with othersSporadic plays well with othersSporadic plays well with othersSporadic plays well with othersSporadic plays well with others

Device: Kindle 1
Wouldn't it make more sense to post this thread in both of the Sony forums instead of here?

-edit Keep in mind though, you will be the one responsible for updating the first post if you want it to be like my thread. I don't think the mods will be willing to update your thread for you and nobody else can update the first post.

Last edited by Sporadic; 08-05-2009 at 03:03 PM.
Sporadic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2009, 03:23 PM   #3
Hellmark
Wizard
Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nokia N800, PRS-505, Nook STR Glowlight, Kindle 3
It would be a bit of a nightmare to have it in both the 700 and 505 forum. Even worse when the 300/600's hit the market. I guess either the Sony forums need to be merged, or allow for some stuff here.

And yeah, I didnt figure that the mods would want to update it. I just made the offer that they could, if they want to. I plan on being the one to make the updates to the first post.

Last edited by Hellmark; 08-05-2009 at 03:42 PM.
Hellmark is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
books, buck, cheap, free, sony