Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 07-20-2010, 07:33 PM   #16
Worldwalker
Curmudgeon
Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505
I love the windward coast of Oahu, and I'm married to a geologist. What could be better?

*runs off to Smashwords*
Worldwalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2010, 08:20 PM   #17
badgoodDeb
Grand Sorcerer
badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Palms, K1-4s, iPads, iPhones, KV, KO1
I'll give it a read, too! And if I love it, I *am* the sort who will run back and buy the others you've written. Thanks!
badgoodDeb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2010, 09:19 PM   #18
MaMiller
Author
MaMiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MaMiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MaMiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MaMiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MaMiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MaMiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MaMiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MaMiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MaMiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MaMiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MaMiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Worldwalker, thank you!! The windward coast is indeed beautiful!
And badgoodDeb (your name is awesome ), thank you! I hope you enjoy it.

This book has suspense elements, but when all is said and done it is truly a romance. Generally I'm a traditional romantic suspense author, but perhaps it was the sun and the sea (and a few Mai Tais), but Rogue Wave is a true romance book.

Mahalo
MaMiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2010, 06:19 PM   #19
MaMiller
Author
MaMiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MaMiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MaMiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MaMiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MaMiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MaMiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MaMiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MaMiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MaMiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MaMiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MaMiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

When is the last time you saw a woman give away romance for FREE!

Only a few more days left in the month to get a free copy of ROGUE WAVE!
Old 08-02-2010, 12:20 AM   #20
dreams
It's about the umbrella
dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 505| K Fire | KK 3G+Wi-Fi | iPhone 3Gs |Vista 32-bit Hm Prem w/FF
Hi, Maureen

I changed your thread title to take off the July sale.

My mother loved your books and is waiting for another one by you. I said I would ask if you are working on another book.

So... do you have anything coming out soon?
dreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2010, 07:15 AM   #21
MaMiller
Author

Thank you so much, Dreams. One day I shall meet your mother and give her a big hug! Yourself as well!

Yes ma'am. Currently I'm busy working on Eye of The Sun, a romantic adventure in the Guatemalan jungle. I was getting cold writing all those books about Maine in the winter.

You'll know immediately when Eye of the Sun comes out, because you'll probably hear my whoop of joy the moment it happens!
Old 08-02-2010, 04:45 PM   #22
dreams
It's about the umbrella
dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 505| K Fire | KK 3G+Wi-Fi | iPhone 3Gs |Vista 32-bit Hm Prem w/FF
Thanks, Maureen!

I'll let my mother know that you are madly working on the next one.
dreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2011, 03:01 PM   #23
MaMiller
Author

Have a Hawaiian romance for only .99

ROGUE WAVE is available on Smashwords, Barnes and Noble and Kindle for only .99 Happy New Year!

U.S. Geological Survey expert, Nick McCord can not account for the destructive waves assaulting the Windward coast of Oahu. The only viable culprit is the new housing development, Manale Palms and its attractive contractor, Briana Holt.

Try as he might to find blame with Briana and her site, the truth remains a mystery as yet another threatening wave attacks the coast. Now allies, Nick and Briana narrow in on the source of these anomalies and find themselves in a struggle to save the island coast and their very lives.

Last edited by MaMiller; 01-01-2011 at 04:56 PM.

Tags
galleon, hawaii, kindle, nook, romance