Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 07-26-2010, 01:01 AM   #1
quangtrung31
quangtrung31 began at the beginning.

Device: Spring Design Alex eReader
Newbie need help: Spring Design Alex cannot read ePUB converted by Calibre!

My Alex eReader (Spring Design) cannot open epub files converted from PDF. I don't remember many time i tried in many way but it doesn't work. Anyone know how to convert PDF to ePUB for reading on Alex eReader please show me the way. Thanks a lot!
quangtrung31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2010, 01:36 AM   #2
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by quangtrung31 View Post
My Alex eReader (Spring Design) cannot open epub files converted from PDF. I don't remember many time i tried in many way but it doesn't work. Anyone know how to convert PDF to ePUB for reading on Alex eReader please show me the way. Thanks a lot!
Does the converted epub work in calibre's viewer or using Adobe Digital Editions?
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-26-2010, 03:38 AM   #3
quangtrung31
quangtrung31 began at the beginning.

Device: Spring Design Alex eReader
Yes Calibre's viewer can open the converted epub as well, but when I open it on my Reader, It's say "cannot open"
I have the other problem with PDF file convert from prc by Calibre. When I open on my Reader It's just show 8 first pages, all the others are blank pages. I try with many other prc files but it's not work. I also have the same problem when I convert PDF to PDF (To change the paper size and font size for better view on my reader). I'm confusing >"<
Any Idea? Did I chose wrong profile when convert or is there something wrong with my reader?
quangtrung31 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
alex ereader, calibre, convert, epub, spring design