Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 10-29-2011, 06:24 PM   #1
democrite
Evangelist
democrite will give the Devil his due.democrite will give the Devil his due.democrite will give the Devil his due.democrite will give the Devil his due.democrite will give the Devil his due.democrite will give the Devil his due.democrite will give the Devil his due.democrite will give the Devil his due.democrite will give the Devil his due.democrite will give the Devil his due.democrite will give the Devil his due.

Device: none
Replacing Books on T1

Hi,

I often make my own ePubs and sometimes if I replace a book (w/the same one) because I add a cover or fix something in it, how am I supposed to replace it? If I delete it and add it again w/Reader Desktop, I sometimes end up with duplicates. If I delete it from the reader as well, the sync settings then change to sync partial instead of the whole collection so I need to change the sync settings. Sometimes, that's also ended up delete some books from the reader and when I sync all again, books end up again as 'new' and I loose the page place and settings like font.
democrite is offline   Reply With Quote