Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 11-26-2008, 10:51 PM   #1
brewt
Boo-Frickety-Hoo-Erizer
brewt will become famous soon enoughbrewt will become famous soon enoughbrewt will become famous soon enoughbrewt will become famous soon enoughbrewt will become famous soon enoughbrewt will become famous soon enough

Device: Kobo Glo HD!
traceback in 0.4.108

list index out of range
Detailed traceback:
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "calibre\gui2\__init__.pyo", line 141, in dispatch
File "main.py", line 929, in book_converted
File "calibre\library\database2.pyo", line 668, in add_format
File "calibre\library\database2.pyo", line 235, in refresh_ids
IndexError: list index out of range

....don't know what I'm doing wrong - happens on importing and conversion....

-bjc
brewt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2008, 11:23 PM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
Hmm works for me. Try a restart of calibre
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-27-2008, 02:25 AM   #3
Seabound
Steerage Class
Seabound ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Seabound ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Seabound ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Seabound ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Seabound ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Seabound ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Seabound ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Seabound ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Seabound ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Seabound ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Seabound ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Won't fit here anymore, see sig for a list of liseuses.
When I try to add tags to eBooks in my Sony, I also get a traceback:

setMinimum
Detailed traceback:
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "calibre\gui2\library.pyo", line 80, in createEditor
AttributeError: setMinimum

I tried restarting calibre a few times, same error.

My tags are still missing even if the collections exist.
Seabound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2008, 03:55 AM   #4
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
Follow up on the tags issue in the ticket. The other issue will be fixed in the next release.
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2008, 09:56 PM   #5
blues36
blues36 began at the beginning.

Device: PRS-900, Palm Pre
I also got a strange error during an upgrade from 106 to 108. I even tried doing a complete uninstall after a few failed upgrade attempts before I finally realized that I still had 106 running in the taskbar, even though I thought it was already closed. My bad, but needless to say, I'm not a fan of the new taskbar icon.
blues36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-29-2008, 01:38 AM   #6
Seabound
Steerage Class
Seabound ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Seabound ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Seabound ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Seabound ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Seabound ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Seabound ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Seabound ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Seabound ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Seabound ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Seabound ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Seabound ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Won't fit here anymore, see sig for a list of liseuses.
Thanks Kovid. I have reopened ticket #1292 (Missing tags).
Seabound is offline   Reply With Quote