Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Apple Devices

Notices

Old 06-16-2010, 01:17 PM   #1
scottjl
Reader of Books
scottjl plays well with othersscottjl plays well with othersscottjl plays well with othersscottjl plays well with othersscottjl plays well with othersscottjl plays well with othersscottjl plays well with othersscottjl plays well with othersscottjl plays well with othersscottjl plays well with othersscottjl plays well with others

Device: none
Exclamation Galcon Fusion on sale for $1.99!

http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/galco...364902651?mt=8

Galcon Fusion is an easy, fun, "just one more" type strategy game that supports both local and internet play. It has many game options like a "fog of war" to keep challenging your play style.

This is actually a combination of two great iPhone games, Galcon and Galcon Labs, plus some extra iPad goodness thrown in.

You can play a complete game in only a few short minutes, but it will keep you coming back for a few hours..
scottjl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2010, 04:37 PM   #2
Rique
Zealot
Rique began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS-505 (silver), IPad 3G 64GB
Quote:
Originally Posted by scottjl View Post
http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/galco...364902651?mt=8

Galcon Fusion is an easy, fun, "just one more" type strategy game that supports both local and internet play. It has many game options like a "fog of war" to keep challenging your play style.

This is actually a combination of two great iPhone games, Galcon and Galcon Labs, plus some extra iPad goodness thrown in.

You can play a complete game in only a few short minutes, but it will keep you coming back for a few hours..
Scott, you just gotta stop posting these! I have too much addictive, time - burning, absorbing entertainment on Samwise (yes, I named my iPad) now! Plus I'm on the verge of passing the hat to support my apps habit. I think you're evil, sometimes.

[Thanks, I'll check it out]

-- Riq
Rique is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-16-2010, 05:31 PM   #3
Bremen Cole
Wizard
Bremen Cole plays well with othersBremen Cole plays well with othersBremen Cole plays well with othersBremen Cole plays well with othersBremen Cole plays well with othersBremen Cole plays well with othersBremen Cole plays well with othersBremen Cole plays well with othersBremen Cole plays well with othersBremen Cole plays well with othersBremen Cole plays well with others

Device: iPad
Looks pretty cool, and a great sale... but I have enough things to do on my iPad already!!!!!!!!
Bremen Cole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2010, 06:12 PM   #4
scottjl
Reader of Books
scottjl plays well with othersscottjl plays well with othersscottjl plays well with othersscottjl plays well with othersscottjl plays well with othersscottjl plays well with othersscottjl plays well with othersscottjl plays well with othersscottjl plays well with othersscottjl plays well with othersscottjl plays well with others

Device: none
take it back to the apple store bremen!

i seem to be on tons of mailing lists and always am finding out when apps are going on sale. probably because i've bought so many over the years. galcon is a classic favorite on my iphone. can easily play a full round when you have a minute or two.
scottjl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2010, 06:20 PM   #5
Bremen Cole
Wizard
Bremen Cole plays well with othersBremen Cole plays well with othersBremen Cole plays well with othersBremen Cole plays well with othersBremen Cole plays well with othersBremen Cole plays well with othersBremen Cole plays well with othersBremen Cole plays well with othersBremen Cole plays well with othersBremen Cole plays well with othersBremen Cole plays well with others

Device: iPad
Lol

For games I check out touch arcade just about every day. Their New Games section often has notices of special sales, especially on Fridays. I have got many $5 games free in 24 hour sales....
Bremen Cole is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert

Tags
galcon, game, ipad, sale