Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > Ectaco jetBook

Notices

Old 05-29-2010, 11:03 PM   #1
meldar14
meldar14 began at the beginning.

Device: Aluratek Libre
Unhappy Incompatible Format Aluratek Libre

I have an Aluatrek Libre, I am trying to put a downloaded book from ebook.com onto my SD card and read it, I had reformated my SD to FAT and followed the instructions to download the book. I went to my "Computer" section of my computer and clicked on the "Download" section, it shows my new book so I drag it over to the SD section and add it. It shows on my computer that I added it but when I go to my Libre and into the SD card file manager it says that the book is "Incompatible Format"

How do I fix this?
meldar14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2010, 01:49 AM   #2
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 4, AuraHD, iPhone XR +
What format is the book you're trying to use?
AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert