Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 02-19-2012, 04:26 AM   #1
karlheinzbehr
karlheinzbehr began at the beginning.

Device: HTC HD2
No language tag in Ubuntu

Hi there,

i'm using calibre in both worlds (W7 and Ubuntu).

I think there are some differences between. I could not find the language tag in the ubuntu (11.10) version (0.8.8).

has anyone an idea what goes wrong?

bkh
karlheinzbehr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2012, 05:12 AM   #2
chaley
Grand Sorcerer
chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by karlheinzbehr View Post
Hi there,

I think there are some differences between. I could not find the language tag in the ubuntu (11.10) version (0.8.8).

bkh
Moderator Notice
Moved from the development subforum. Please read the sticky PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING - The purpose of this subforum before posting in the development subforum
Your ubuntu release is very old. The languages metadata field was added in release 0.8.15 [19 Aug, 2011].
chaley is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-19-2012, 11:23 AM   #3
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by karlheinzbehr View Post
Hi there,

bkh
Ubuntu Repository versions of Calibre are Ancient (8.8 vs 8.40)

Uninstall using Synaptic (the Library is safe)
and use the command line on the Calibre (Linux) download page. (you will need this every update (releases are weekly)
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
language metatag column, tags, ubuntu