Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 11-07-2008, 10:08 AM   #1
debscarlett
debscarlett began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS-505
Sony came through

Hi everyone, I'm brand new and eagerly awaiting my first reader - a PRS-700. I do have an interesting Sony story but I think I'll take it over to the Sony thread. I've learned a lot from just lurking around this site and can't wait to have my reader in my hands to I can join the fun!
debscarlett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2008, 10:46 AM   #2
ShortNCuddlyAm
WWHALD
ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad. Selling my silver 505 here
Welcome to the forums!
ShortNCuddlyAm is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-07-2008, 11:05 AM   #3
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Quote:
Originally Posted by debscarlett View Post
Hi everyone, I'm brand new and eagerly awaiting my first reader - a PRS-700. I do have an interesting Sony story but I think I'll take it over to the Sony thread. I've learned a lot from just lurking around this site and can't wait to have my reader in my hands to I can join the fun!
Even tho you have a Sony, Welcome to the forum.

I just have to say I love your avatar!
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2008, 12:36 PM   #4
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi debscarlett and welcome to the Forum. I got a Sony 505 back in January and really like it. Be sure and let us know how you like the 700 once you get it
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2008, 03:59 PM   #5
ozgal
ozgal began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS-505
Hi there,

I know just how you feel...!

Will be purchasing a Sony PRS-550 tomorrow....good time reading, here I come!

Cheers,

ozgal
ozgal is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-09-2008, 09:17 PM   #6
Ervserver
Wizard
Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Simple Touch
Hello debscarlett
Ervserver is offline   Reply With Quote