Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals, Freebies, and Resources (No Self-Promotion)

Notices

Old 09-29-2014, 05:29 PM   #10381
murg
No Comment
murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo: Not just an eReader, it's an adventure!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Purple Lady View Post
I can get to it on the US site, but I wonder why The Adventures of Captain Underpants is included in the young adult section.
It's for very, very young adults...
murg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2014, 08:52 PM   #10382
anavin
anavin has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenanavin has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenanavin has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenanavin has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenanavin has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenanavin has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenanavin has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenanavin has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenanavin has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenanavin has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenanavin has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austen

Device: Kobo Glo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fbone View Post
It does seem that way. The word Kobo isn't emphasized.

The email offers I receive must be for these RaCoupons. Google translate isn't able to translate the emails so I can't be sure.
You can see your acquired RaCoupons at https://coupon.rakuten.co.jp/myCoupon and also the checkout page.
anavin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2014, 09:23 PM   #10383
Fbone
Is that a sandwich?
Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Searching ...
Quote:
Originally Posted by anavin View Post
You can see your acquired RaCoupons at https://coupon.rakuten.co.jp/myCoupon and also the checkout page.
Thanks! I seem to have acquired a ¥500 coupon good until December. At about $4.50 it may be useful.
Fbone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2014, 05:46 AM   #10384
samhy
Wizard
samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony (J) PRS 650, Kobo Mini and Aura HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by BookAdmin View Post
The code on the first page. In France, we can get kobo by a french web seller (fnac), I want to know if someone try it... Otherwise, I'll try and I'll tell you if it works or not.
Those codes usually work on a kobobooks.fr account which can be linked to your FNAC account (then the bought ebooks will appear/can be downloaded when you're connected to your FNAC account). However I never succeeded in using a code on the FNAC account.
Until recently, pretty much every code was working in France. Sadly, now, the contest codes only apply to US, UK, CA

Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
How does one remove an eBook sample from the library such that you can then go back to the eBook's listing and add the sample back to your library again?
I'd like to know how to do it too. I've been told to remove it and sync all my devices, but I can't download the same book again.
samhy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2014, 11:57 AM   #10385
specficwriter
Connoisseur
specficwriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.specficwriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.specficwriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.specficwriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.specficwriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.specficwriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.specficwriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.specficwriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.specficwriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.specficwriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.specficwriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad 2
75%
56C6H4
specficwriter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 06:46 PM   #10386
bilal86
bilal86 is a marvel to beholdbilal86 is a marvel to beholdbilal86 is a marvel to beholdbilal86 is a marvel to beholdbilal86 is a marvel to beholdbilal86 is a marvel to beholdbilal86 is a marvel to beholdbilal86 is a marvel to beholdbilal86 is a marvel to beholdbilal86 is a marvel to beholdbilal86 is a marvel to behold

Device: ipod touch 4g
Does anyone have a 75% code to spare? I need to buy a schoolbook for my wife but its so expensive! Would appreciate it a lot.
bilal86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 07:42 PM   #10387
Kim W
Kim W can grok the meaning of the universe.Kim W can grok the meaning of the universe.Kim W can grok the meaning of the universe.Kim W can grok the meaning of the universe.Kim W can grok the meaning of the universe.Kim W can grok the meaning of the universe.Kim W can grok the meaning of the universe.Kim W can grok the meaning of the universe.Kim W can grok the meaning of the universe.Kim W can grok the meaning of the universe.Kim W can grok the meaning of the universe.

Device: Kindle PW
bilal86, I will PM you a 65 % coupon. Let me know if you don't use it.
(Obviously I don't post much since I can't figure out how to quote your message!)
Kim W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 08:02 PM   #10388
Fbone
Is that a sandwich?
Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Searching ...
55%

7CXZUT
Fbone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 09:59 PM   #10389
bfisher
Guru
bfisher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfisher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfisher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfisher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfisher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfisher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfisher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfisher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfisher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfisher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfisher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T3, Galaxy (Aldiko, Kobo app)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kim W View Post
bilal86, I will PM you a 65 % coupon. Let me know if you don't use it.
(Obviously I don't post much since I can't figure out how to quote your message!)
Press the Quote button at the bottom right of the post you wish to quote
bfisher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 11:25 PM   #10390
ChandaK562
Enthusiast
ChandaK562 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ChandaK562 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ChandaK562 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ChandaK562 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ChandaK562 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ChandaK562 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ChandaK562 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ChandaK562 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ChandaK562 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ChandaK562 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ChandaK562 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire
Does anyone have any higher level coupons left? I have a couple of books I would really like to get, and I didn't do so well with the contest this month, which was okay on one hand, because I barely had any books on my wish list, but now I've got a couple of bundles I need if someone could help me out.
ChandaK562 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
coupon, discount, ridiculous deals