Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 06-04-2013, 11:18 AM   #91
Blue2u
Wizard
Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Free! My Lady Vixen by Connie Mason

Blossom ^^^^!
Blue2u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2013, 11:28 AM   #92
Loosheesh
Wizard
Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW1, PW5, iPhone SE 2016, iPhone 13 Pro, iPad Pro 9.7, iPad Pro 2021
Quote:
Originally Posted by apesmom View Post
I peeked. I've still got 2 Psy books to read and it will be several weeks until I get to them, and I haven't even gotten Obsidian yet so I peeked.
Naughty, naughty ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by pdurrant View Post
Sigh. I wish there were as many good SF/Fantasy freebies as there are Romance freebies. It's only the 4th June, and there are already over 80 posts in this thread!
To be fair, a good bit of that is just plain enabling just us talking
Loosheesh is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-04-2013, 11:32 AM   #93
Loosheesh
Wizard
Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue2u View Post
Bargain buys $.99
Forever My Girl by Heidi McLaughlin [highly recommend this one], and her other 2 books are on sale as well, Lost in You and My Everything

Let Love In - Melissa Collins

Oh, I can't remember if it was NixLappi or Lauralogson that was waiting for this one:
Trophy Husband - Lauren Blakely

I bought all of the above...
I gave in and bought Lost in You The Trophy Husband sounds good but I'm holding off ... barely
Old 06-04-2013, 11:50 AM   #94
Blue2u
Wizard
Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loosheesh View Post
I gave in and bought Lost in You The Trophy Husband sounds good but I'm holding off ... barely
Yeah, I had my finger on hold for awhile, and then did that 'oh what the heck it's only 99 cents' thing. I really need to stop doing that, although, I am doing much better with it than I have in the past.

I'm still dying to read Tangled...
Blue2u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2013, 11:57 AM   #95
bookratt
Wizard
bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS505 & PRS600, iPad, Pandigital Novel, iPad 2
FREE FOR A SHORT TIME!!!

Ghostly Liaisons (Ghosts) [Kindle Edition]
Terry Spear (Author)

http://www.amazon.com/Ghostly-Liaiso...ostly+liaisons

Quote:
Emily Rundle’s curious nature causes her big problems when she moves with her family to Florida. First of all, she’s different. Really different. Then the nightmares begin. The kind she can’t escape. Somehow she has to unravel the mystery of the ghosts who plague her before it’s too late.

Michael Shipley just moved to town, too, and realizes at once Emily is trouble with a big T. If he becomes involved with her, his life will change forever. Premonitions he has that Emily’s life will be in danger forces him to make a stand to protect the girl who’s gifted with extraordinary abilities like him. They instantly bond as the two weirdest kids in school.

Both Michael and Emily have past histories, painful memories they’d rather forget. Faced with dangerous new challenges, they must overcome their past, threats at school, bullies in the flesh, and ghostly apparitions bent on a deadly game of revenge. What was once a simple matter, discover the secrets of the ghosts and appease them, becomes a race against time as Emily and Michael fight the evil that threatens to conquer them.
bookratt is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-04-2013, 11:58 AM   #96
Terisa de morgan
Grand Sorcerer
Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara/Aura One/Forma,XiaoMI 5, iPad, Huawei MediaPad, YotaPhone 2
Quote:
Naughty, naughty ...
Well my skype now says: I know who the Ghost is
Terisa de morgan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2013, 01:20 PM   #97
koland
Grand Sorcerer
koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle(all), nook, nookcolor, Sony, Kobo, epic, iphone, iPad, pc
New batch of freebies from Wild Rose Press:

http://www.amazon.com/s/?url=search-...e%22&price=0-0
koland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2013, 01:32 PM   #98
Loosheesh
Wizard

Quote:
Yeah, I had my finger on hold for awhile, and then did that 'oh what the heck it's only 99 cents' thing. I really need to stop doing that, although, I am doing much better with it than I have in the past.

I'm still dying to read Tangled...
It's the it's only $0.99 line that gets me all the time

I hear you on Tangled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terisa de morgan View Post
Well my skype now says: I know who the Ghost is
Argh, don't tease!!

I just now completed book 5 and moving on to the next book. Halfway there
Old 06-04-2013, 01:38 PM   #99
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Me too! I was afraid I would have to avoid this thread. Even the pairings that were mentioned earlier did not sit well with me because, while they're not spoilers, they affect how I read the books as I look at the characters with a new awareness. Maybe use the spoiler thingy when the series is being discussed?

I just checked my Goodreads update page and, yes, it looks like I will have to avoid that for the time being
Quote:
Originally Posted by TallMomof2 View Post
I'm only on the second book, so I'll have to be careful not to run into any spoilers for weeks!
Yes when using anything that might spoil the series for others put it in spoiler tags with a warning. It's the crossed out eye icon on the editor for those who do not know.

I am half way through book two so I got a long ways to go. I am listening to them so I can't just devoured them which is what I want to do. Not to mention it has been nuts in my apartment building so much that the police have been out twice and each time arrested someone. I haven't had much time for reading being too worried about crazy people.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2013, 01:40 PM   #100
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Free! My Lady Vixen by Connie Mason

Blossom ^^^^!
I already own this one but it's great to see it for free! I have the PB and ebook and I highly recommended it if you like a change up on the pirate trope.
Old 06-04-2013, 01:51 PM   #101
Blossom
Treasure Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by apesmom View Post
I peeked. I've still got 2 Psy books to read and it will be several weeks until I get to them, and I haven't even gotten Obsidian yet so I peeked.
I don't want to know. I am not a peeker unless it's a death or I need to know will the book have a HEA. Alot of NA doesn't so I will look to see if others mention a HEA or I wont read it. Cliffhangers don't count but I don't want to read something where one of the main characters dies near the end.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pdurrant View Post
Sigh. I wish there were as many good SF/Fantasy freebies as there are Romance freebies. It's only the 4th June, and there are already over 80 posts in this thread!
We're a chatty bunch so that doesn't surprise me. We feel safe in our little thread.

There hasn't really been as many freebies as their is normally for the first of the month for romance books. It's rather disappointing.
Old 06-04-2013, 01:52 PM   #102
library addict
Grand Sorcerer
library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7 2, Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8" (retired=Sony PRS650, Kobo Mini)
Quote:
Me too! I was afraid I would have to avoid this thread. Even the pairings that were mentioned earlier did not sit well with me because, while they're not spoilers, they affect how I read the books as I look at the characters with a new awareness. Maybe use the spoiler thingy when the series is being discussed?
I apologize. Personally I don't consider the h/h of a book to be spoilers since the information is in the books' blurbs, but I can see why you do so I will endeavor to use the spoiler tag from now on.
library addict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2013, 01:54 PM   #103
laurla
Addict
laurla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.laurla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.laurla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.laurla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.laurla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.laurla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.laurla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.laurla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.laurla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.laurla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.laurla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle pw
Quote:
Quote:
Yeah, I succumbed to Trophy Husband myself. And the Sugar Shack trio that Ms Blossom (enabler ) posted as well...sigh...I will get you all back, someday, I will. I will make you buy 10,000 books and you will LOVE it
laurla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2013, 02:17 PM   #104
Blossom
Treasure Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by laurla View Post
Yeah, I succumbed to Trophy Husband myself. And the Sugar Shack trio that Ms Blossom (enabler ) posted as well...sigh...I will get you all back, someday, I will. I will make you buy 10,000 books and you will LOVE it
We must support those new authors who don't get enough promotion on their books. Avon is bad at that so is Hachette.
Old 06-04-2013, 02:17 PM   #105
Loosheesh
Wizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by library addict View Post
I apologize. Personally I don't consider the h/h of a book to be spoilers since the information is in the books' blurbs, but I can see why you do so I will endeavor to use the spoiler tag from now on.
No probs

Quote:
Originally Posted by laurla View Post
And we'll just get you right back - it's a vicious cycle