Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 07-22-2011, 03:19 PM   #1
Christy-48
Christy-48 began at the beginning.

Device: Entourage eDGe
Hello from Beautiful British Columbia

I'm 63 with two son's who see to it I keep up with technology. I've just received an Entourage eDGe that I'm excited about. (Yes, I do realize the company is no longer in business)
There are always lots of people in the know and I hope to tap into that knowledge here. The eDGe is not my only reader, I've had a Sony reader with me wherever I go for years and love it. I'm interested in finding apps that work on the eDGe and anyone who has one that can give me advice on it's use.
I'm pleased to have found your site, which has an immediate friendly feel to it, and plan to soak up everything you have that I can use.
Christy-48 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2011, 04:41 PM   #2
hughes
Addict
hughes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hughes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hughes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hughes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hughes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hughes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hughes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hughes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hughes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hughes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hughes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, Galaxy Nexus, iPad 1
Hi Christy-48, welcome to MobileRead.
hughes is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-22-2011, 04:42 PM   #3
afv011
Captain Penguin
afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Nook Glowlight
Quote:
Originally Posted by Christy-48 View Post
I'm 63 with two son's who see to it I keep up with technology. I've just received an Entourage eDGe that I'm excited about. (Yes, I do realize the company is no longer in business)
There are always lots of people in the know and I hope to tap into that knowledge here. The eDGe is not my only reader, I've had a Sony reader with me wherever I go for years and love it. I'm interested in finding apps that work on the eDGe and anyone who has one that can give me advice on it's use.
I'm pleased to have found your site, which has an immediate friendly feel to it, and plan to soak up everything you have that I can use.
Welcome fellow Canuck!
afv011 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2011, 06:00 PM   #4
joycedb
Guru
joycedb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joycedb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joycedb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joycedb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joycedb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joycedb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joycedb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joycedb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joycedb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joycedb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joycedb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Hello and welcome to MR, Christy. Enjoy those e-readers.

Joyce
joycedb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2011, 06:35 PM   #5
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi Christy and welcome to MobileRead
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-22-2011, 09:30 PM   #6
GA Russell
Montreal wins Grey Cup!
GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite, Kindles 10 & 4 and jetBook Lite
Welcome Christy!

What's the matter with the Lions?
GA Russell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2011, 09:02 PM   #7
Gunnerp245
Gadget Freak
Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gunnerp245 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EE, Note 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Christy-48 View Post
...I've just received an Entourage eDGe that I'm excited about. (Yes, I do realize the company is no longer in business)
Welcome to Mobileread! Have a visit to the edge/pocket edge forum, when you have the opportunity!
Gunnerp245 is offline   Reply With Quote