Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 10-24-2010, 08:07 PM   #1
just_jeepin
Addict
just_jeepin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.just_jeepin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.just_jeepin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.just_jeepin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.just_jeepin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.just_jeepin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.just_jeepin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.just_jeepin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.just_jeepin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.just_jeepin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.just_jeepin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
KindleSaver-SciFiFantasyZines

As a SciFi/Fantasy book lover I was disappointed in the lack of good screen saver images for my Kindle. I stumbled upon Cadwalader Ringgold's photo stream (http://www.flickr.com/photos/36329240@N06/) of wonderful scans of old zines and books. He gave me permission to make my conversions public so here is a link to some of my favorites that I converted to black & white and sized for my Kindle.

http://picasaweb.google.com/justjeep...eat=directlink

Enjoy!
just_jeepin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2010, 12:05 AM   #2
51mmz0rz
51mmz0rz began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle 3
These are pretty neat, I didn't have a good reason to jailbreak, but now maybe I do. Thanks.
51mmz0rz is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-25-2010, 03:15 AM   #3
brecklundin
Banned
brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.

Device: mine
oh, FUN...I will give some a try...thanks!!
brecklundin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2010, 12:31 PM   #4
tweety
Enthusiast
tweety ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tweety ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tweety ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tweety ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tweety ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tweety ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tweety ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tweety ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tweety ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tweety ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tweety ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Scribe
Also some Edgar Rice Burroughs covers here:
http://picasaweb.google.com/rhofus/E...roughsECovers#
tweety is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2010, 12:32 PM   #5
Top Tomato
Top Tomato ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Top Tomato ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Top Tomato ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Top Tomato ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Top Tomato ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Top Tomato ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Top Tomato ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Top Tomato ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Top Tomato ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Top Tomato ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Top Tomato ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3G
Wow, these are really fun! Thanks!
Top Tomato is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-27-2010, 01:24 PM   #6
RobertJSawyer
Guru
RobertJSawyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobertJSawyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobertJSawyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobertJSawyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobertJSawyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobertJSawyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobertJSawyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobertJSawyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobertJSawyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobertJSawyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobertJSawyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Clara 2E, and Clara HD; Kindle PaperWhite
Those are fabulous! I've posted a link on my Facebook wall and tweeted about it. THANK YOU!

===

ROBERT J. SAWYER, Science Fiction Writer
Author FLASHFORWARD, basis for the TV series
http://sfwriter.com * sawyer@sfwriter.com
RobertJSawyer is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
kindle, nook, screen saver