Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Writers' Corner

Notices

Old 12-09-2009, 10:25 PM   #1
Falbe Publishing
Gadget Slave
Falbe Publishing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falbe Publishing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falbe Publishing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falbe Publishing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falbe Publishing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falbe Publishing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falbe Publishing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falbe Publishing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falbe Publishing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falbe Publishing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Falbe Publishing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS505SC
Place to add a link to your free fantasy ebooks

Hello, I know I'm not the only author who promotes her fiction by offering a free ebook from her website.

I recently updated one of my websites and decided to start a link list to other free fantasy ebooks. Yeah, my novel is first on the list, but I'm providing free permanent links to free works of fantasy online. They can be web novels or ebooks for download.

I did a web search and grabbed three links to get the directory started, but there simply has to be more fantasy novels out there than I was able to find.

The link will go on the free fantasy ebooks page at a site called the Fantasy Tavern. It doesn't get huge traffic, but it does enjoy a steady trickle of visitors specifically interested in the fantasy genre. Contact me through that website or message me here at MR.

PLEASE NOTE: I am looking for ebooks that are permanently free and not only free for a short promotional period. Thanks.
Falbe Publishing is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
add your link, fantasy ebooks, promote