Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 03-14-2011, 08:40 PM   #1
RiverDawg
RiverDawg began at the beginning.

Device: iPad
A Pocketbook Guide to Heaven

This month I just published my first eBook on Amazon's KDP site! The most difficult part was getting the right cover image and I am not sure I succeeded there; it would be great to get some feedback. My first couple choices weren't compatible for one reason or another, but the current one was successful. I feel like it is alluring and may attract people to try the book, but at the same time it wasn't totally what I had in mind as 100% fitting for the content. It does have a spiritual aspect and mystery to it with the moon and silhouette.

The book itself is a short read, but should be inspiring and educational. It is in question and answer form, and what I hope to accomplish is that people will download it and keep it handy as a reference guide for both inspiration and if they have questions about spirituality they want answered. I am working on additional parts so this is just the first in a series. Please let me know what you think.

The book can be found here: http://www.amazon.com/Pocketbook-Gui...0148954&sr=1-1
RiverDawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2011, 10:11 PM   #2
ardeegee
Maratus speciosus butt
ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-350
Q: Are there naked moonlight babes in Heaven?

A: Yes, you will be assigned 72 of them. But only if you die fighting the infidel pig dog scum.

Q: In Heaven, do people attempt to sell 24 kilobyte files for $2.99?

A: No, those people go straight to Hell.

Last edited by ardeegee; 03-14-2011 at 10:16 PM.
ardeegee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2011, 10:36 PM   #3
Worldwalker
Curmudgeon
Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505
Q. In Heaven, do people see the "Self-Promo" section and decide not to use that, but to post their self-promo in some other section?

A. No, those people go to Hell along with the sellers of undersized files.
Worldwalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2011, 03:09 AM   #4
lene1949
Wizard
lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle paper white
Quote:
Originally Posted by ardeegee View Post
Q: Are there naked moonlight babes in Heaven?

A: Yes, you will be assigned 72 of them. But only if you die fighting the infidel pig dog scum.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Worldwalker View Post
Q. In Heaven, do people see the "Self-Promo" section and decide not to use that, but to post their self-promo in some other section?

A. No, those people go to Hell along with the sellers of undersized files.
You guys are funny...
lene1949 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2011, 08:32 PM   #5
MmavisO
Seeker
MmavisO ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MmavisO ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MmavisO ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MmavisO ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MmavisO ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MmavisO ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MmavisO ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MmavisO ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MmavisO ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MmavisO ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MmavisO ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Asus TF, PB 360, Jetbook Lite
Quote:
Originally Posted by ardeegee View Post

Well, it is called the Pocketbook Guide to Heaven! Even if you print it out, it will fit in your pocket!
MmavisO is offline   Reply With Quote