Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices > enTourage eDGe

Notices

Old 09-30-2011, 01:54 PM   #16
DianNC
Banned
DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Color, Entourage Pocket Edge, iPod Touch 5th Gen
Quote:
Originally Posted by cajunseo View Post
YIKES!!!
Those white collar prisons probably aren't too bad. I'm guessing they have cable and maybe even wifi.
DianNC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2011, 01:54 PM   #17
glow
Book and Gadget Fan
glow is a splendid one to beholdglow is a splendid one to beholdglow is a splendid one to beholdglow is a splendid one to beholdglow is a splendid one to beholdglow is a splendid one to beholdglow is a splendid one to beholdglow is a splendid one to beholdglow is a splendid one to beholdglow is a splendid one to beholdglow is a splendid one to behold

Device: Nooks GL3, ST w/GL, Color, HD+; Kindles Voyage & Paperwhite; PE, EE
Just checking - is the Orkitra site that has been mentioned recently legitimate?
glow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2011, 02:29 PM   #18
ptsenter
Addict
ptsenter has learned how to buy an e-book online

Device: Kobo eReader Wireless
Quote:
Originally Posted by mpierre View Post
Interesting, I didn't even know there was an Ermine 1.01!

Where can I find it? (I am sorry, I don't understand what you mean by post #1)
https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=141833

the very first post, the very first line, don't pay attention to 1.01.001 and 1.02
ptsenter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2011, 03:12 AM   #19
Filark
Armed with a smile :)
Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: enTourage eDGe & Pocket eDGe, Samsung Galaxy Note II
Quote:
Originally Posted by glow View Post
Just checking - is the Orkitra site that has been mentioned recently legitimate?
I'm wondering too!
Filark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2011, 10:15 AM   #20
jamina1
Connoisseur
jamina1 began at the beginning.

Device: Entourage Pocket eDGe
Quote:
Originally Posted by Filark View Post
I'm wondering too!
It seems to be. I tried to download something it stated costed money, and it directed me to the Android Market to download it, which means its legit.

Blapkmarket is people uploading apk's to the site for download, which, if it costs money is technically illegal, so that's the big difference.
jamina1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2011, 10:49 AM   #21
glow
Book and Gadget Fan
glow is a splendid one to beholdglow is a splendid one to beholdglow is a splendid one to beholdglow is a splendid one to beholdglow is a splendid one to beholdglow is a splendid one to beholdglow is a splendid one to beholdglow is a splendid one to beholdglow is a splendid one to beholdglow is a splendid one to beholdglow is a splendid one to behold

Device: Nooks GL3, ST w/GL, Color, HD+; Kindles Voyage & Paperwhite; PE, EE
OK, good to know! Thanks.
glow is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
alogcat, crash, facebook