Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > iRex > iRex Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 01-28-2008, 03:29 PM   #31
alanine
Connoisseur
alanine has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.alanine has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.alanine has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.alanine has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: iLiad v2
Quote:
Originally Posted by ericshliao View Post
I have started dropbear on iLiad. When I used WinSCP to connect to Iliad, I can browse file system, create and delete a directory, but I can't download (copy) file to my PC. An error message told me to make sure SCP server is installed and PATH set. However, I amd sure that scp is installed and PATH is set on iLiad.
Any suggestions?
You've installed dropbear, which means sshd is running on your iLiad so that WinSCP can connect. But I doubt you have a command called "scp" in the PATH environment on your iLiad, because dropbear by default doesn't install it (at least the version I used didn't). You have to do the symbolic link yourself by using command "ln -s /usr/bin/dropbearmulti /usr/bin/scp".
alanine is offline   Reply With Quote