Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 12-27-2009, 10:41 AM   #1
sjb
sjb has learned how to buy an e-book online

Device: Sony PRS 600
Hi guys

Steve here from Belleville, Ontario.
Discovered this site when I was shopping for my e-reader and it definitely helped me make my decision. Just finished reading my first e-book, The Lost Symbol, and I think I'm going to love reading this way.

Kudos to the site designers. Great content. Great help. And I like the way the registration process tells you if your subscriber name is available as soon as you type it.
sjb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2009, 11:14 AM   #2
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Welcome to MobileRead, sjb, glad to have you.

Download some of the free books avaialable here, and don't hesitate to jump in on threads that interest you......
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-27-2009, 11:40 AM   #3
mores
Guru
mores knows the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow.mores knows the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow.mores knows the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow.mores knows the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow.mores knows the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow.mores knows the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow.mores knows the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow.mores knows the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow.mores knows the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow.mores knows the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow.mores knows the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow.

Device: iPhone
Welcome to the superior league of eBookers!

The funny thing is, most of the people who start reading digital will convert totally and go eBook whenever possible. Some might actually boycott pBooks altogether
mores is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2009, 11:40 AM   #4
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi Steve and welcome to MobileRead. I've had a Sony 505 since Jan 08 and really like it and on which I have read, ahem, The Lost Symbol.
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2009, 03:09 PM   #5
sjb
sjb has learned how to buy an e-book online

Device: Sony PRS 600
Quote:
Originally Posted by mores View Post
Welcome to the superior league of eBookers!

The funny thing is, most of the people who start reading digital will convert totally and go eBook whenever possible. Some might actually boycott pBooks altogether
Okay, but does the habit of attempting to physically turn a page ever go away?
sjb is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert