Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 12-08-2010, 03:46 PM   #16
wvcherrybomb
Sharp Shootin' Grandma
wvcherrybomb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wvcherrybomb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wvcherrybomb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wvcherrybomb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wvcherrybomb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wvcherrybomb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wvcherrybomb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wvcherrybomb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wvcherrybomb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wvcherrybomb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wvcherrybomb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, Kindle Fire, Literati (has been adopted by my daughter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by bjones6416 View Post
Nope. I changed it back and that didn't do anything.

Hey, if I've already requested it for a book, maybe it won't let me do it again? And that's why it doesn't show?
Well that stinks!

It will still show if you have already requested the book. I have clicked it many times on some of my books and it's still there. It may not count as a "vote" since it comes from the same IP address but it still shows, and lets you click, the link.
wvcherrybomb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2010, 03:48 PM   #17
daffy4u
I'm Super Kindle-icious
daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KDXG, KT, Oasis
Quote:
Originally Posted by wvcherrybomb View Post
Last night I had some kind of view up on Amazon where I could see how many people had requested each book on Kindle. Now I can't remember how I got there. Does anyone know how to see that info?
Can you try going through your browser history for yesterday?
daffy4u is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-08-2010, 03:59 PM   #18
wvcherrybomb
Sharp Shootin' Grandma
wvcherrybomb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wvcherrybomb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wvcherrybomb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wvcherrybomb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wvcherrybomb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wvcherrybomb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wvcherrybomb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wvcherrybomb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wvcherrybomb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wvcherrybomb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wvcherrybomb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, Kindle Fire, Literati (has been adopted by my daughter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by daffy4u View Post
Can you try going through your browser history for yesterday?
That's a great idea! Thanks!

As far as the disappearing link....I checked in at the Kindle Discussion Boards and found out that lot of people are having it disappear and reappear at random. Seems a bigger problem on Macs. Some are signing out of Amazon and restarting their browsers and then it returns.
wvcherrybomb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2010, 06:36 PM   #19
bjones6416
↓↓ Skirt!! Earrings!!
bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Acer netbook, JetBook Lite, Sony PRS-300, Kindle 2, Kindle Fire
Quote:
Originally Posted by wvcherrybomb View Post
That's a great idea! Thanks!

As far as the disappearing link....I checked in at the Kindle Discussion Boards and found out that lot of people are having it disappear and reappear at random. Seems a bigger problem on Macs. Some are signing out of Amazon and restarting their browsers and then it returns.
Thank you! I cleared my cookies, re-signed in, and it's back!
bjones6416 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2010, 07:41 PM   #20
HelenaJole
Connoisseur
HelenaJole will become famous soon enoughHelenaJole will become famous soon enoughHelenaJole will become famous soon enoughHelenaJole will become famous soon enoughHelenaJole will become famous soon enoughHelenaJole will become famous soon enough

Device: Kindle 3
Bizarre!
HelenaJole is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert