Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 04-12-2011, 11:24 AM   #1
Fredster
Fredster began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
New $0.99 thriller for Kindle/Nook: No Limit

My new thriller No Limit is now available for $0.99 on either Kindle or Nook. Here's the description:

Poker player Matt Freeman knows life is a gamble, so when an oncologist offers an experimental gene therapy as a possible cure for the terminal cancer killing his eleven-year-old son Andrew, he takes a chance. The treatment works, and Matt feels like he's beaten the house. His elation is short-lived, however, because Andrew is soon killed in a freak accident.

Nearly a year later, he is still struggling with his loss when a midnight phone call begins with a single electrifying word: “Daddy?”

He races into the Nevada desert to find Andrew not only alive, but in possession of an incredible new ability and on the run from those he calls “bad people.” Now Matt must protect his son from enemies with seemingly endless resources—and the willingness to turn Las Vegas into a battle zone.

Link to Kindle version (includes plenty of reviews)

Link to Nook version (just showed up today; no reviews yet)
Fredster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2011, 03:28 AM   #2
jhempel24
Wizard
jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Amazon Kindle Paperwhite, B&N Nook Colro
I have a feeling this is right up my ally....bought!
jhempel24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2011, 07:06 AM   #3
Fredster

Quote:
Originally Posted by black cat View Post
Bump awaaay... ( especially if it's a great book )
I can't comment on whether it's great or not, because I'm extremely biased.
Old 05-08-2011, 07:09 AM   #4
Fredster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhempel24 View Post
I have a feeling this is right up my ally....bought!
Thanks much -- I hope you enjoy it! I certainly enjoying putting it all together (though my wife, who bore the brunt of my whining while I worked the details of the story out, might disagree), and am pretty happy with the end result.

The hard part, I'm finding, is letting people know about it.

Tags
action, genetic engineering, las vegas, thriller