Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 03-04-2009, 09:27 PM   #1
cmwilson
Enthusiast
cmwilson doesn't littercmwilson doesn't litter

Device: Kindle
Free eBook for Kindle or pdf format

I am offering Book I of my trilogy, When Women Were Warriors, as a free download from my website:
http://www.catherinemwilson.com/free-ebook.html

There's lots of information about the book here:
http://www.whenwomenwerewarriors.com/

Catherine M. Wilson
http://www.catherine-m-wilson.com/
cmwilson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2009, 10:02 PM   #2
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 4, AuraHD, iPhone XR +
Thanks for the book, will give it a try.
AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-04-2009, 11:10 PM   #3
Pruitt
Pruitt began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle 2
Thanks! I'll definitely give it a read!
Pruitt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2009, 11:18 PM   #4
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

I'm a bit of a way into it and find it quite engaging so far.

BTW, you really want to consider making your stuff available for more than the Kindle. While the Kindle is great it's still a somewhat limited market.

Last edited by AnemicOak; 03-04-2009 at 11:39 PM.
Old 03-05-2009, 03:02 AM   #5
cmwilson
Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnemicOak View Post
I'm a bit of a way into it and find it quite engaging so far.

BTW, you really want to consider making your stuff available for more than the Kindle. While the Kindle is great it's still a somewhat limited market.
Thanks, Brian. I'm working on getting all three books of the trilogy into multiple ebook formats.
Advert
Old 03-05-2009, 04:42 AM   #6
Gaurnim
Final Five n°42
Gaurnim can teach chickens to fly.Gaurnim can teach chickens to fly.Gaurnim can teach chickens to fly.Gaurnim can teach chickens to fly.Gaurnim can teach chickens to fly.Gaurnim can teach chickens to fly.Gaurnim can teach chickens to fly.Gaurnim can teach chickens to fly.Gaurnim can teach chickens to fly.Gaurnim can teach chickens to fly.Gaurnim can teach chickens to fly.

Device: Cybook Gen3
In fact, to be correct, the free book is available for more than the Kindle, as it is MobiPocket and PDF.
Gaurnim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 05:38 AM   #7
bathos
Zealot
bathos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bathos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bathos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bathos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bathos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bathos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bathos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bathos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bathos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bathos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bathos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone XS, iPad Pro, iPad Air 2, kindle Oasis
Many thanks, I really like the look of this. Will the books be available to buy as mobi ebooks for those of us outside the US who don't have Kindles and can't get them from Amazon?
bathos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 05:48 AM   #8
owl123
Addict
owl123 doesn't litterowl123 doesn't litterowl123 doesn't litter

Device: Galaxy Note 3, Galaxy NotePro 12.2, InkBook
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmwilson View Post
I am offering Book I of my trilogy, When Women Were Warriors, as a free download from my website:
http://www.catherinemwilson.com/free-ebook.html

There's lots of information about the book here:

Catherine M. Wilson
http://www.catherine-m-wilson.com/
You might consider capturing your free readers' email addresses so that you can get in touch with them when you release something new (and paid.)
owl123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 05:42 PM   #9
cmwilson
Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by bathos View Post
Many thanks, I really like the look of this. Will the books be available to buy as mobi ebooks for those of us outside the US who don't have Kindles and can't get them from Amazon?
Yes, I'm working on that now. I have some contracts to read and sign and some formatting to do. I'll announce here when they become available. The paperbacks are currently available outside the US.
Old 03-05-2009, 07:16 PM   #10
4youreyes
Enthusiast
4youreyes doesn't litter4youreyes doesn't litter

Device: kindle
Thanks for the book I look forward to reading it !
4youreyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 07:52 PM   #11
AnemicOak
Bookaholic

I just finished it and liked it quite a bit. Now I'll have to get books 2 & 3 to see how thing end up.
Old 03-06-2009, 02:14 AM   #12
basschick
Wizard
basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
i'm liking it so far

please let us know when/how we can buy the mobi versions.
basschick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2009, 03:28 AM   #13
cmwilson
Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by basschick View Post
i'm liking it so far

please let us know when/how we can buy the mobi versions.
Will do.
Old 03-06-2009, 04:34 AM   #14
bathos
Zealot
bathos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bathos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bathos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bathos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bathos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bathos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bathos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bathos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bathos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bathos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bathos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone XS, iPad Pro, iPad Air 2, kindle Oasis
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmwilson View Post
Yes, I'm working on that now. I have some contracts to read and sign and some formatting to do. I'll announce here when they become available. The paperbacks are currently available outside the US.
That's great news, many thanks.
bathos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2009, 05:39 AM   #15
sirbruce
Provocateur
sirbruce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirbruce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirbruce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirbruce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirbruce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirbruce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirbruce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirbruce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirbruce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirbruce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirbruce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch, Kindle 2, Kindle DX, iPhone 3GS
Sounds very "Clan of the Cave Bear"-ish. I don't know when I'll find time to read it... maybe next year... but I'll add it to my collection. Thank you.
sirbruce is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
free