Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 09-20-2012, 01:24 PM   #1
d.culloch
Derek
d.culloch invented the internet.d.culloch invented the internet.d.culloch invented the internet.d.culloch invented the internet.d.culloch invented the internet.d.culloch invented the internet.d.culloch invented the internet.d.culloch invented the internet.d.culloch invented the internet.d.culloch invented the internet.d.culloch invented the internet.

Device: touch
Unhappy BlackBerry PlayBook App

Since the Ipad app was brought up for discussion, I thought I would draw attention to the playbook app and ask if Kobo will ever update or fix the app? The app can only download Kpub books with non drm epubs associated with them as preview books, Kpub books which have Adobe epubs books associated with them download as the full book. I have tried to point this out to Kobo in the past and have been told the problem is with the PlayBook. I have since side loaded version 4 of the app from egoodreaders BlackBerry PlayBook app Site and discovered that the books that downloaded as previews now download as full books and can be read and synced with my touch. Unfortunately the app is unstable and is not reliable.

Can Kobo please look at this problem as I cannot read my full Kobo library on my PlayBook as stated on the page that I downloaded the app from.
d.culloch is offline   Reply With Quote